5.0 out of 5 stars love tham
comfort and cool :) i have wide feet and these are a little wider than most shoes although not as wide as original old school sk8 trainers.
Published 12 months ago by mr r baxendell

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality shoe , better avoid it
I bought this after reading some reviews (huge mistake), after using 3 days, I can feel my right foot have slight pain, although I didn't walk that much, it was raining day and I clearly feel the base of the shoes have no strong grip and I feel slippery.

Published 4 months ago by Asif

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and reliable, 17 July 2013
Very well made shoes. Good grip, can be used in a variety of weathers and they look nice. A few people are surprised to have learned that they are cheaper than they look.

5.0 out of 5 stars love tham, 13 April 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality shoe , better avoid it, 16 Dec 2013

So basically they look good from distance once you wear, you realize your wrong choice of selection, the cushioning is almost big zero, and sole is slippery, I never experience that kind of sole even from Primark shoes who slip at first day ....pathetic. I don't know how long they will survive, but I don't care as I am not happy after wearing it for few days, my advice is to go for your trusted brand, my previous Nike is far better (this one cost me after discount 24.50), they not worth more then 15 quid and this is my honest opinion.

I am giving it one star because they are light weight and it's because they are useless................... one more thing in the picture, black one have white base and sole but in real they are off-white

Edit: After using it for 3 weeks I am hugely disappointed , these is the worst ever shoes I used, My heel and ankle is reddish and swore , I wish I can show you guys and ask you by making this crab which you call it shoes, never purchase this brand. every thing is bad not worth even a pound for this junk.

ARRAY(0xa3dc23c0)