4.0 out of 5 stars good mat
My sister ordered this mat and she is happy with it. I have used this many a time for boxing classes
Published 9 months ago by GTJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Average Buy
For me it was an average buy as for this money spent we get better - thicker yoga mats in india but over here I think it is a good buy for the money spent. The mat is little thinner than the ones I use to practice yoga on previously but is still doable. Can buy!
Published 6 months ago by Dipika

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Yoga Exercise Fitness Workout Non Slip Mat With Carry Case (Electronics)
The only nice thing about this mat is the colour! Slips so bad, thrown away already. Do not buy if you sweat! Probably fine for Pilates

3.0 out of 5 stars Average Buy, 13 Jan 2014