5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping Easy Read
India and Brandon had their work cut out to captivate me for a second time. Dead Virgins being their first adventure which I just loved. However they did it again.

Another easy read with believable characters and well portrayed baddies. As ever the research is thorough and the mix of history and fiction is never heavy on the eyes or mind.

I will...
Published on 18 Aug. 2012 by Gillsains

3.0 out of 5 stars good story but lame finish
Interesting historical details and some good action. Romantic angle is rather slow and the ending is predictable and lacking in any surprises. It would have been better if something about the opponents' fate were included. Leaves you wanting to know more.
Published 7 months ago by David Mills

5.0 out of 5 stars Another exciting read, 12 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Treasures of Suleiman (The India Sommers Mysteries Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Even though I did not initially get drawn into the story straight away like I did in dead virgins, nevertheless this book was just as good. At certain times I could feel my heart pounding, and I was gasping at certain points of the story. Read it, you won't be disappointed

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book...better than the first., 28 Jan. 2014
Enjoyed the story thoroughly and plan to read the next. Very upset with the kindle text however as 4 full pages were blotted out leaving a portion of a chapter a complete mystery. I have yet you read a kindle book without a fault but this was by far the most frustrating.

3.0 out of 5 stars good story but lame finish, 13 Nov. 2014
David Mills (Wetherby, Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 Feb. 2014
Thought that reading the reviews that this would be quite good. However, once having gotten into the books they came out to be a "wishy washy" for me and I didn't enjoy them as much as books I have read on similar subjects, not for me....!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 8 Jun. 2015
Great read as are all his books. I love the factual references. A book that will keep you turning page after page. If you enjoy history and adventure this is definitely the book and series for you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 28 Dec. 2014
Good potential but I got fed up with the way the author conveniently joined the dots to make the plot move along. I deleted it from my kindle after reading half of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story that romps along, 28 Jan. 2015
Great story that romps along. Exciting and interesting. I enjoyed the development of the clues and the excitement of the chase. Sometimes a little too violent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice easy read, 27 Dec. 2014
Nice easy read. Wish the book was longer, as it was all over too quickly, or was it that I enjoyed the book that much, that I wish it was longer!

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun historic adventure, 18 Nov. 2014
The book is full of twists and turns and is really captivating until the last few chapters, it ends abruptly and leave you slightly unsatisfied

4.0 out of 5 stars History and mystery, 13 April 2014
I really enjoyed this book. It is full of historical facts with a clever mystery entwined. I will definitely be reading more from Kevin Ashman