5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of cardio equipment.
Great piece of cardio equipment. Really strong. Excellent value for the price, it is much better than a treadmill. Must buy.
Published 13 months ago by Ladan Hadavi

1.0 out of 5 stars STAY AWAY FROM YORK FITNESS
I didn't see any reviews about this machine and I've decided to write one.
First off all I was very sceptical. I wasn't sure if this will do the job for me.
York is a very good company. But still I couldn't find any reviews on this cross trainer.
After a lot of thinking and reading reviews(positive) on other York products I decided to buy it.
--Cross...
Published 20 months ago by Panaretos

1.0 out of 5 stars STAY AWAY FROM YORK FITNESS, 11 April 2013
This review is from: York Fitness Perform 210 Cross Trainer - White/Black/Orange (Sports)
I didn't see any reviews about this machine and I've decided to write one.
--Cross trainer came in 3 days(fast). It took me 2 hours to put everything together but I'm not
used to 'building' things up, so a more experienced person will do it faster. All the instructions were very clear.
The machine weights about 49KG so make sure there is someone there to help you out.
I've been using it for 3 days now and I must say I'm very happy with it!
It's a professional machine like the ones you find in the gym and it's not that big.
It looks and feels ''strong'' high quality machine.
If you are looking for a good quality professional cross trainer for home use(or even your gym) then this is for you!
I totally love it. I recommend it to everyone!--

UPDATED:
** STAY AWAY FROM YORK FITNESS THEY ARE A TOTAL JOKE!! MINE BROKE DOWN IN A MONTHS TIME AND I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 1 MONTH NOW FOR THEM TO CHANGE THE PRODUCT FOR ME AND THEY SAY NOT IN STOCK HAVE TO WAIT-CHANGE DELIVERY TIMES. BASICALLY LIE TO ME**
The product isn't as good as I first thought (Broke down in 1 month!) and the customer service of YORK FITNESS IS TERRIBLE!! BE AWARE!! I hope this helps others!

The seller here in Amazon that sells these is FANTASTIC they tried to help me from day 1! I totally recommend this seller but stay away from York Fitness equipment because if it breaks you are going to have a big problem with York Fitness terrible service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very loud and, 7 Nov 2013
Disappointed with the build quality compared to previous cross trainers and made an absolute racket from day one (constantly squeaking!) Returned it within the month and Amazon were very helpful with that so I suppose that's something at least.
Would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of cardio equipment., 24 Nov 2013
Ladan Hadavi - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars it's great, 14 May 2013
B. L. Cooke "poz" (uk) - See all my reviews
Didn't really know what to expect, but trusted the reviews that said it is as good as a piece of pro equipment at the gym. They were not wrong. This piece of kit is absolutely fantastic it does what it says it will do. Highly recommended by my family.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... hours to put together but instructions and parts labeled brilliantly. I'm a personal trainer and for the money ..., 28 Aug 2014
Took 2 hours to put together but instructions and parts labeled brilliantly. I'm a personal trainer and for the money this is an an excellent does the job sturdy very quiet piece of equipment. Once used a few times I would recommend adjusting tightening screws for adjustment. So far so good :)

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!, 12 Jun 2013
G. Wilson "GrezRadio" (UK) - See all my reviews
It took me 3 hours to put together, then when I switched the machine on for the first time it started to smoke from the computer unit and was almost ready to catch fire! Extremely dangerous and poorly built! Do not entertain this machine

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy until you read my next update., 17 Aug 2014
After 3 months the bolt holding the left pedal axle on has worn away. A very painful fall from grace! The electrics gave out after 4 weeks. Oh well. I've contacted Amazon today (17/8/14). I'll keep everybody posted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping Fit, 1 July 2013
This appears to be a quality trainer. It was easy to put together and offers a good range of programmes. It comes into its own when the weather is bad in the winter and you still need to get in your daily exercise. Make sure it is on a level flooring and all components securely fixed together otherwise it can develop a "clonk". The source of this was readily identified and put right.