5.0 out of 5 stars Mobile for seniors
Published 17 months ago by twinkle64

3.0 out of 5 stars The phone itself is great for older people, big buttons
However the instructions are geared for people who already know how to use a mobile phone. People like my old dad need to be able to read clearly, in words, not just diagrams, how to turn it on and off etc. Imagine you've never had a mobile phone before!
Published 14 months ago by wolfgranny

5.0 out of 5 stars Mobile for seniors, 17 April 2013
I bought this mobile for my 79 year old mum who struggles with the tv remote so I was not expecting much but hey she loves it and can use it easily, I bought her an expensive binatone last time which was ok but bulky and did not look very smart and when we lost the charger and you can't get another I had to go for a different mobile and I am glad because it repeats the number you are ringing, we all do it by accident and miss digits but she knows a number so says it and the mobile repeats it clever stuff, would recommend this and it does not look like a seniors mobile its smaller and nicer looking

3.0 out of 5 stars The phone itself is great for older people, big buttons, 17 July 2013
Also, perhaps a warning, as many old people keep mobiles for emergencies only; if you don't make a call at least once a month the company you're with may cut you off! And you'll lose any "pay as you go" money left on it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Dad, 25 April 2013
My father's fingers can't cope with small phone keys but he has no problems with this one. Great for the older person.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING LITTLE PHONE, 18 Aug 2013
D. Eastwood "AmFan" (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This little guy is an EXTRAORDINARY little phone FOR THE ELDERLY / people who have difficulty with sight or sound........it is NOT A TECH WHIZ NEW FANCY INTERNET SAVVY MEGGA DEAL please note. It is simple to use, does what it says on the box, economical and perfect for elderly people who just want a mobile for ease of use simplicity and cost effectiveness. Superb value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pensioners dream, 1 May 2013
Just what every Pensioner needs, especially if they are short sighted and don't like technology.It was a fantastic buy. It is so easy to set up and use, my hubby loves his

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful mobile phone for elderly relatives, 16 April 2013
This review is from: TTfone Mercury Big Button Easy Senior Mobile Phone SOS Button Prepay PAYG (O2 Pay as you go, Black) (Electronics)
I bought this phone for my 86 year old mother mainly for while we were away on holiday. We were in separate apartments, so I needed her to have a phone she could use to contact us with an SOS button if she needed us urgently. It worked perfectly - fortunately no need to use if for an emergency but I'm really impressed how easy it is for a senior citizen to use and see the digits. This is the only phone make I could find with this facility. Worked abroad brilliantly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mobiles, 25 Aug 2013
Excellent back up service and very helpful staff to guide those unfamiliar with the settings of the mobile's functions. The very small 'manual' should be improved as it is difficult to follow and to my mind misses out the vital steps needed to set the functions needed when setting up the phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice phoe for elderly, 18 July 2013
Bought this phone for mum to keep in contact whilst in local Manorlands Hospice. Mum was able to use after initial setting up by myself. Manages to accept calls and ring out too. So far she is the only 82 year old in a Nursing Home to sit with mobile phone at hand!!!
Would highly recommend this phone for the elderly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little phone, 29 Sep 2013
Bought for my 99year old mother in law who has poor eyesight. She finds the large buttons very easy to use and she can now communicate with the outside world. The fact that it also has sound,she knows when she has dialled the correct number. Good little phone for the price

1.0 out of 5 stars Big Button Phone, 26 July 2013
the phone feels very cheaply made, ring tones are very bad, instructions not clear considering it is for older people. The phone was purchased for an older person I found the instructions very difficult to set up for my relative. I would not have purchased this phone if I had known how difficult it was to set up. The quality of the phone is very poor it is very light weight to have and feels as if it will break very easily.