5.0 out of 5 stars All kinds of crazy about this book!!!
Ok so after 6 and half hours of straight reading this book, I'm finished. But I do not want it to be finished.

Original Sin is the second book in Alexandra Jones series and being hooked from First Bitten I could not wait to get my hands on it. So without giving too much away, Alex is now on the run from the Originals constantly running from country to country,...
Published on 24 May 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved the first part, hated the second...
Very disappointing ending this book has. And it's not because it simply finished, but because of the way the author chose it to finish. What a waste of character Zeff is. I think he deserved a better fate than the one he ended up getting at the end.
And to my taste at some point there is too much love and sex scenes. Too much. It's like a chocolate cake which is my...
Published 12 months ago by pencha13

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE OF THE BEST VAMPIRE ROMANCES EVER, 9 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Original Sin (The Alexandra Jones Series #2) (Kindle Edition)
This book was one I just could not put down. It really makes you believe vampires exist in our time. Certainly a book to get lost in. Samantha Towle manages to fire up the imagination so you can really picture the characters and locations, To sum it up "un-put-downable".

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it !!!!!!, 7 Dec. 2012
I loved this book I love reading the paranormal love stories I have been looking for another one since reading another series a while ago and I have to say that this was a great story. I am just now waiting for the next book. Samantha Towle is a fantastic writer I have read all her books and loved them all x

5.0 out of 5 stars Which team are you playing for?, 2 Dec. 2012
Am I team Zeff - Am I team Nate! - I can't decide. what an amazing story with some very wonderful and interesting characters. When I was first introduced to Zeff it took me a while to like him only because I was so obsessed with nate from the first book. but after reading this book, even tho nate is loving, sweet and adorable - I really prefer Zeff for Alex.

This book should seriously be made into a movie. I've already contact the author asking about when the 3rd and final book will be out and she said next year spring. Such a long time!!! but I can't wait to see which side Alex turns too. I like Nathan alot, I mean his love for alex is very real and deep but at the same time so toxic, bordering crazy. It might not be healthy for the long run - but if she gives Zeff a chance I think she can truly be happy & in love maybe even at peace with herself.

We'll all have to wait to find out. I do recommend that you please read "First Bite" before reading this book so you can have the full storyline. Excellent book - A million stars! XX

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 10 Nov. 2012
Really enjoying the trilogoy can't wait for the next one! Didnt think I would be taken in at first but glad I stuck with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!!, 8 Nov. 2012
I love this book, make me tear up a bit, i can't wait for the 3 in the series :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!, 3 Nov. 2012
I loved this book as well as First Bitten. I couldn't put them down & when I wasn't reading them I was wondering what was going to happen next! I've not been drawn into the characters & plot of a novel for ages like I was with these novels & am hoping against hope that there's more to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't begin to explain how much I love this book, 5 Oct. 2012
I thought First Bitten was great, but this second instalment was fantastic. Alex is finally kicking ass and becoming more independent in her life and having to adjust to her situation alone.
The book is so well written - is paced evenly - no parts dragged. The love interests are hot, hot, hot. Prepare to be confused as to whether you're Team Nathan or Team Zeff. I'm still deciding.

I wish I hadn't read the books so quickly now, as the third isn't out until March 2012 - but I'd gladly read them both again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay to book 2, 4 Oct. 2012
I really like Samantha Towle! What a great book. I read it in a day and I couldn't put it down. I love the story and the characters, I even warmed up to Matthias (against my will)... I liked that I was guessing about him (and I was right!!) and I liked that Alex found her way home. I can't wait for the next book - I just can't find when it will be which is frustrating!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 2 Oct. 2012
I read the 1st one of this series and had to download this straight after. I love the characters and loved how i was persuaded by them and how my feelings changed on people whilst reading. Was amazing how the characters came across.

Looking forward to the 3rd book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read by s towle, 10 Jun. 2012
Was not disappointed by this installment of the Alexander jones series and have been left wanting to read the next in the series! The lust between Nathan and Alex is amazing and s towle did a great job introducing Zeff! This is a must read.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›