5.0 out of 5 stars All kinds of crazy about this book!!!
Ok so after 6 and half hours of straight reading this book, I'm finished. But I do not want it to be finished.

Original Sin is the second book in Alexandra Jones series and being hooked from First Bitten I could not wait to get my hands on it. So without giving too much away, Alex is now on the run from the Originals constantly running from country to country,...
Published on 24 May 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved the first part, hated the second...
Very disappointing ending this book has. And it's not because it simply finished, but because of the way the author chose it to finish. What a waste of character Zeff is. I think he deserved a better fate than the one he ended up getting at the end.
And to my taste at some point there is too much love and sex scenes. Too much. It's like a chocolate cake which is my...
Published 12 months ago by pencha13

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars L-O-V-E-D I-T, 11 July 2012
This review is from: Original Sin (The Alexandra Jones Series #2) (Kindle Edition)
What a great 2nd book; I loved the first book (First Bitten). This one doesn't disappoint you either, the story is original and packed with surprises. It kept my brain ticking and I wasn't disappointed in the outcome (maybe a little - but you'll have to read First Bitten and Original Sin to understand why).

Alex is going through it alone without help and support from Nathan. But, she has help from an unlikely source, namely Zeff; I was screaming at Alex while reading it 'listen to your dreams' but she didn't, thankfully :-)

You must read this series, you may find a few typo's but I put that down to converting to the Kindle, and to be honest the book / story is so good that you forgive them instantly.

Bring on the next book, I'm a devoted fan now Samantha thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Will take your breath away, 11 Jun. 2012
Book 2 begins 6 months after Alex has left Nathan for his own safety and is on the run in Europe trying to keep ahead of the many factions who have their own agenda for her.

She has learned to hunt for herself and one night she is attacked by a vampire and saved by Zeff. Through various misunderstandings (it is Alex after all, lol) Zeff teaches Alex was to fight and protect herself.

Meanwhile Nathan has been searching for Alex and is having a major meltdown over her but when she turns up at his home he seems less than pleased to see her.

By the end we are set up nicely for some epic battles in the following books where everyone will have to face their demons for the sake of everyone's survival.

It was good to see that Alex has evolved in the time she has been away from Nathan and learned to fend for herself quite literally. I was also happy to see her make the transition into wolf form in this book too.

The pace did not let up for a minute in this book and I am impatiently waiting for book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, loved this book. Can't wait for BK3!, 29 May 2012
MY REVIEW
I bought this book from Amazon.co.uk as soon as it became available as after reading BK1 I couldn't wait to get my hands on BK2 to read more about Alex and Nathan.
First of all I think the cover really fits the book well, because there's the image of Alex, and the wolf in the background.
I have to admit I couldn't resist reading this one as soon as I could as I had been somewhat impatiently waiting for it.
In this book Alex has run away from the gorgeous shifter Nathan and she is using a false name, Sarah and has been moving around a lot to avoid being found by the Originals. I think part of her does wish that Nathan would find her though, as she can't get him out of her mind. Then a mysterious man appears on the scene and Alex sort of knows that there is something the man is hiding but can't quite put her finger on what. The man tells Alex his name is Zeff. I don't want to go into the plot and give too much away but will say that Zeff, who when you find out who he really is seems the most unlikely source to help Alex.
Alex is faced with a choice, thinking it's now safe because of a conversation had with Zeff for her to return to Nathan. So is it a totally happy no questions asked reunion? Come on you must have read book now, we are talking about Alex and Nathan here, stubbornness, hurt feelings and jumping to the wrong conclusions all rear their ugly heads. So do they sort it out? Read the book!
I love the way the book chapters are split, from Alex's point of view and her journey and then from Nathan's rather frustrated point of view of his never ending search for Alex. It adds to the book that we are in on the fact that Nathan is still searching for Alex even though Alex thinks he may have now given up.
I love, really love the characters of Nathan, and Alex as well as liking Jack, Craig and Scarlett. Nathan is definitely the gorgeous but doesn't really know it, guy with a bike riding bad boy edge. I am reserving judgement on Zeff at the moment, I think he has lots of secrets yet to be divulged. There's also so much more for Nathan and Alex and their extended family. Also we don't hear so much about Cal, Erin and their new baby Rose, so it would be nice to have them in BK3 too. Of course the loss of the also gorgeous good guy younger brother to Nathan, Sol is still dearly missed by the characters (and us readers!) and so is mentioned quite a lot in BK2.
So did I enjoy the book? Loved it! only disappointment I had was I wanted even more lol!
Would I recommend this book? Yes to mature teens and adults. Would I read more of the Alexandra Jones Series? Yes! Would I read more by Samantha Towle? Oh Yes!
What more can I say? I really do love this series and can't wait to read more.

5.0 out of 5 stars When is the next one due for release?, 26 May 2012
Well what can I say? I read a lot of books and I have only ever written 2 reviews, the first one was for First Bitten and the second one is for Original Sin. This is how much I appreciate and rate these books. This series is absolutely brilliant. You fall in love with the characters and you fall out of love with some of them, only to fall in love with them all over again. You feel the happy, sad, angry, ecstatic, scared, safe. I could go on.......... Only the best books can send you into emotional freefall and this series certainly does that. I can't wait for the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 13 April 2014
Mimi (Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
Gutted I've finished the book already I just couldn't put it down. Gonna miss Alex and Nathan and co!! Such a fantastic read would definitely recommend these books to one and all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 5 April 2014
Yet another great book, I highly recommend reading this and loved the love story in it and the excitement of the chase

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series so far, 16 Feb. 2014
I loved this book, a great follow on from the first and a great new direction for the supernatural scene. I couldn't put it down once I started and can't wait for the next one

4.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, 25 Jan. 2014
Really enjoyed the book. Different to what I usually read but I like this author - I was so disappointed with the ending.. an excellent story line it just ran out of steam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 3 Jan. 2014
God where do I start... two gorgeous men, I didn't know who I wanted her to choose! kept me riveted x

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 14 Nov. 2013
Enjoyed reading original sin hoping there's gonna be book 3 to follow on the story. Would totally recommend this book and all the books written by Samantha x

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›