on 2 January 2014
Wanted to get a microwave that is out of the ordinary, but still comes with great features. It takes nearly half of the space of our old "big box micro", and does everything great, what it is supposed to. Before ordering from Amazon, I read some review on the site, in which some people complained about the touch pad being too difficult, or clumsy to use, or the unit was too noisy...and so on.
None of them are true. It looks amazing in coffee brown. The touch pad, and functions take about 5 minutes to figure out. The crisp function heats up meat plates, like they just came out fresh from the owen. And the noisiness? Ridicolous.
Don't be afraid to order it, try it out yourself ! Really hope it will last over time. *****
on 11 January 2014
Unbelievable quality and ease of use. Fits perfectly. Love using it. Looks sleek and great in the kitchen space. Great colour for a change.
on 28 March 2014
Next generation of microwaves. Easy to use, quick and food tastes great. 6th sense makes it so easy. It comes with steamer and crisp plate. On screen gives instructions. Just fantastic and I have not used my oven since getting this.
on 16 June 2014
After reading many reviews on here and having questions answered by other buyers, I went ahead about bought one. Works a treat, the only thing I do have a problem with is when heating some things up like the small custard pots and other things I get the electric crackling as if some metal is inside and I instantly stop the microwave. I then am left with the smell of burned electric smell in my kitchen. I always double/tripple check to make sure no metal is on anything before switching the microwave on.
on 26 February 2014
This is a great microwave that is compact and specially designed for positioning into a corner. It has some useful functions, especially the 6th Sense steaming with the included steaming vessel. The Caffine colour makes a great change from the usual silver or stainless steel. The interface is particularly fancy and the ambient lighting (colour depends on function is use) is very attractive.

The only flaw with this microwave is the short mains lead which can restrict where you place it. I had to use an extension lead in my kitchen, no big deal really. The interior is quite small but then if you buy with your eyes open you should realise that. It will take a 28cm plate but no bigger.
on 17 February 2014
Glad I bought this so different from most microwaves cooks well haven't blown it up yet.
Pity the guarantee was out of date, sits in corner neatly, controls easy to use
on 4 February 2014
I chose this device with regard to the brand that I like, for his design also, its mini dimensions in the kitchen given that I have a small kitchen. As defect the only small reproach comes from the height of the tank which is a little bit just but good nothing serious. Otherwise it makes a few weeks that I the utillise and I am completely satisfied by the product. Obviously the AMAZON service it's perfect.
on 9 September 2014