on 23 July 2013
I bought these to improve my style to get the mid foot strike. I don't think they have enough support and cushioning for me. I run between 25 and 30 miles a week and will use these for short fast runs. I do like the look and they weigh nothing just not for me and running
on 21 July 2014
I brought these trainers as they looked stylish & were a great price. On arrival I was impressed with how light they were however after I had walked just 6 miles in them the small rubber discs on the soles started to fall off !!! Having glued one back on I then went up the gym & again the disc fell off & now more have started to come away. Unfortunately I have spent more time fiddling around with the numerous loose discs & glue than I have wearing the trainers !!! Therefore I am very disappointed with quality, I also found them to be slightly large, I'm having to wear a thicker sock to ensure a better fit. I would not recommend these.
on 15 January 2014
I love this shoes from the very beginning when I tried out the Go Run two years ago. It's very comfy and light no matter what distance I run during training, marathons or even just casual wear. When I was in the UK, I went on Amazon.co.uk and checked the prices. It is much more affordable buying it online. Comes with another extra liner for comfort as well. Sizing for skechers are true to size as usual, don't have to add 1/2 or 1 size up or down the list.

Lovin it!!!! from Malaysia
on 22 November 2013
This are nice shoes, just not enough support for my aging legs and ankles. But very styly and comfortable. Good sizing
I have been wearing Go Walks for a while, now I have the Go Run and I love them. They are the height of comfort, walking, running around the house or shopping etc. I love them and will never go back to any other brand of walking or running shoe. I now need to put boots and sandles on my birthday and Christmas lists.
Also just bought a pair of go run for my husband and he is hooked too
on 26 January 2014
I got these trainers for Christmas and I've used them lots since. I find them the most comfortable pair I have ever worn. They are soft and spongy feeling and most of all they are so incredibly light - it feels like walking on clouds. They fit well and I think they are really good value for money.
on 3 March 2014
I chose these shoes for running as they promote mid foot strike. They are comfy, lightweight and attractive. Plus, they are less than half of the price I would have bought them for in a shop. They came quickly. Really no complaints. Fantastic trainers!
on 30 September 2013
I bought a pair of these a few months ago and wanted a second pair, ready for a half marathon early next year. They are very light and give me great support when running.
on 21 April 2014
The best ever trainers I had!!! I exercise quite a lot (gym, classes). This trainers are very comfortable, soft and light. I would recommend them to everyone.
on 13 December 2013
These running shoes were brought for my Mum in Law and she loves them. They are lightweight, comfortable and also striking!!