4.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Go run 2
This are nice shoes, just not enough support for my aging legs and ankles. But very styly and comfortable. Good sizing
Published 16 months ago by Lizzielou

3.0 out of 5 stars They are ok
I bought these to improve my style to get the mid foot strike. I don't think they have enough support and cushioning for me. I run between 25 and 30 miles a week and will use these for short fast runs. I do like the look and they weigh nothing just not for me and running
Published 20 months ago by lynn murray

3.0 out of 5 stars They are ok, 23 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Go run 2, 22 Nov. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that impressed :-(, 21 July 2014
EH (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I brought these trainers as they looked stylish & were a great price. On arrival I was impressed with how light they were however after I had walked just 6 miles in them the small rubber discs on the soles started to fall off !!! Having glued one back on I then went up the gym & again the disc fell off & now more have started to come away. Unfortunately I have spent more time fiddling around with the numerous loose discs & glue than I have wearing the trainers !!! Therefore I am very disappointed with quality, I also found them to be slightly large, I'm having to wear a thicker sock to ensure a better fit. I would not recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Womens Go Run 2 Charcoal/Light Blue, 21 April 2014
Msr Ej Mierzwinska "ewam" (london UK) - See all my reviews
The best ever trainers I had!!! I exercise quite a lot (gym, classes). This trainers are very comfortable, soft and light. I would recommend them to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 10 Mar. 2014
Really happy with the quality and fit of these running shoes. Would recommend for anyone starting to run. Many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes, 3 Mar. 2014
I chose these shoes for running as they promote mid foot strike. They are comfy, lightweight and attractive. Plus, they are less than half of the price I would have bought them for in a shop. They came quickly. Really no complaints. Fantastic trainers!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm becoming Skechers number 1 fan, 10 Feb. 2014
I have been wearing Go Walks for a while, now I have the Go Run and I love them. They are the height of comfort, walking, running around the house or shopping etc. I love them and will never go back to any other brand of walking or running shoe. I now need to put boots and sandles on my birthday and Christmas lists.
Also just bought a pair of go run for my husband and he is hooked too

4.0 out of 5 stars Great running shoes and super light, 26 Jan. 2014
I got these trainers for Christmas and I've used them lots since. I find them the most comfortable pair I have ever worn. They are soft and spongy feeling and most of all they are so incredibly light - it feels like walking on clouds. They fit well and I think they are really good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Go Run 2, 15 Jan. 2014
I love this shoes from the very beginning when I tried out the Go Run two years ago. It's very comfy and light no matter what distance I run during training, marathons or even just casual wear. When I was in the UK, I went on Amazon.co.uk and checked the prices. It is much more affordable buying it online. Comes with another extra liner for comfort as well. Sizing for skechers are true to size as usual, don't have to add 1/2 or 1 size up or down the list.

Lovin it!!!! from Malaysia

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Dec. 2013
These running shoes were brought for my Mum in Law and she loves them. They are lightweight, comfortable and also striking!!