1,263 Reviews
 (1,027)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product if a little expensive
Published 20 months ago by madeira

2.0 out of 5 stars Re sketchers shoes
As I had already bought a pair of these shoes I expected them to be of the quality as the first pair. Unfortunately this was not the case. The fabric on the original pair was a woven breathable type and on the ones purchased through yourselves was canvas, which is already looking shabby. So the answer is that I am not satisified.
Published 6 months ago by ann langley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product if a little expensive, 23 April 2013
I bought a pair of these shoes in navy blue, in America last year and wore them all the time inside and outside, weather permitting. They are just really comfortable and lightweight, great fit and easily washed in the machine. They also dry quickly, overnight and don't lose their shape or colour. I have now started in earnest walking outside an average of 4 miles daily and the shoes are so springy and easy on my feet. I purchased a second pair in maroon last week from Amazon as they are the only shoes I like to wear now, even to the gym.

Delivery from Amazon.Co.UK took only 3 days to West of Ireland.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
I love these shoes, they are so comfortable right from the minute you put them on. I needed to go down a size as they are very roomy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite shoes, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Apparel)
I was looking for some comfortable, slip-on shoes to wear during the summer. These are fantastic. They are easy to put on, light-weight and really really comfortable. I have been wearing them with jeans, shorts and skirts/dresses and they go with everything. They are also very easy to drive in.
After reading previous reviews I ordered these in a size 4 (I am usually a size 4.5 - 5, so went for the smaller size). There is room in them to wear with thick socks, but they also fit with tights/no socks. I sometimes find that when trainers fit with socks they slip off with tights.
Overall, I am delighted with these and will definitely be buying more pairs in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars skechers go walk flat mules, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
extremely comfortable and an additional bonus you can wash them. I have always found this make of shoe to be my fav ourite.

4.0 out of 5 stars Walk on the comfort side, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
Absolutely fabulous would recommend for someone with feet worries like planter fasciitis. I have to get another pair and will send this to my mother in Zambia

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Apparel)
The most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. In fact, they are so comfy I have to keep looking at my feet to make sure I haven't left my slippers on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Total comfort!, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Apparel)
Don't usually write reviews, but had to this time- first to say these are really comfortable, but also to share sizing info to help others. I'm usually a size 6, but had to send these back and exchange for size 5. Much better fit and still room for sports socks. Looking forward to wearing them on an upcoming city break, and long summer walks without the dog - (not as selfish as it sounds; my gorgeous pooch is old now and can only do short ones!)

5.0 out of 5 stars So good for my feet, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
I have a very bad ankle and struggle to walk some times, these shoes were so good I purchased two more colours

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Apparel)
love these trainers. so light and comfortable. will probably order a second pair. can't understand the difference in price for colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Shoes)
Great shoes! I would wear these all the time if I could! Really is like walking on air! Perfect fit and I am usually size 6 to 6.5 and I have wide feet.(bought size 6).