4.7 out of 5 stars3,001
Size: 5 UK|Colour: Burgundy|Change
Price:£26.00 - £111.32

on 26 March 2014
As others have said, they are comfortable from the start.
But again, as others have said, get the next size down from your regular size. I am a UK size 7, and quite often have to get a 7.5 as I seem to be one the edge of 7 and 7.5, but even I had to send back the 7's and request a 6, which fit perfectly.
Since I have been wearing them around, I have been approached by people who have admired them and asked what they are. Two have gone on to purchase their own, and been very happy with them. They are perfect for running errands, and also for going to gym classes like Pilates and yoga. It is still too cold here to wear them out for the day, but I will definitely be wearing them all day during the summer, as they are quite stylish for casual outfits.
11 comment|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 June 2015
I have only just received these shoes this morning so haven't worn them outside yet, but just wanted to say that as a size 7, with fairly but not excessively wide feet (I never have to buy wide fittings but my feet are not narrow) I am glad that I ordered true to my size, as a 6 would have been too small. I have tried size 6.5 shoes in the recent past that just about fit me but were really too tight for real comfort, so I decided to ignore the reviews that said to go a size smaller and happy that I did that to avoid the hassle of returning them and exchanging for a larger size.

They are roomy but not too large, which is what I was hoping for.

I think these are really nice, and am pleased with them I bought them to use as a kind of outdoor slipper/shoe for camping, useful to easily slip on for going to the facilities block in the morning, they look like they will be fine for light walking and seem very comfortable, however time will tell, they are not quite as supportive as my other Skechers trainers, but they don't need to be, as I also have decent walking shoes for long walks. I hope that they remain comfortable, as I have occasional plantar fasciitis which will flare up if I don't have the correct support in my shoes, but as I don't intend these to be an 'all day walking' pair of shoes, that shouldn't be an issue.

Perhaps will update once I have used them more, but wanted to post this to help others who like I was, might be unsure of whether to go down a size or not after reading other reviews.

If your feet are on the slightly wide or larger side of your size, and you prefer a roomier shoe, you may not need to.
on 10 March 2013
I dis overed these walking shoes in America so was pleased to find them oon sale on my return to the UK. What fabulous walking shoes! Lightweight but comfortable all day wear. They are washable too!
on 25 February 2013
extremely comfortable and an additional bonus you can wash them. I have always found this make of shoe to be my fav ourite.
on 9 May 2013
The most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. In fact, they are so comfy I have to keep looking at my feet to make sure I haven't left my slippers on!
0Comment|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 June 2014
I normally take a size 6 but was told to get a size smaller by a friend. Love these shoes its like walking on air
on 9 April 2013
Put these on and it was like walking ion cushions - have struggled for ages to get a good walking shoe for summer months. Love them
on 12 January 2014
I love these shoes, they are so comfortable right from the minute you put them on. I needed to go down a size as they are very roomy.
on 30 March 2014
Absolutely fabulous would recommend for someone with feet worries like planter fasciitis. I have to get another pair and will send this to my mother in Zambia
on 2 January 2014
I have a very bad ankle and struggle to walk some times, these shoes were so good I purchased two more colours