on 23 January 2014
I'm not sorry i purchased this steamer plenty of room in the baskets for your vegatables and steams them without losing all their goodness also stacks one inside the other if you have storage problems lovely steamer
on 11 October 2013
Item arrived well packed and within expected timeframe. It is certainly better than the item it replaced. The food maintained its colour and the vegetables tasted wonderful, full of flavour. We love it!
on 21 February 2014
This steamer has been great. If you only steam a few veg then set clock for less time than if its pretty full. Its easy to top up the water if you need to but generally it steams a lot of veg without needing to be topped up. It looks good and stacks for easy storage. Very easy to use. I would recommend this steamer to others.
on 9 May 2014
our bamboo steamers were getting old and worn out, so looked for replacements, and saw how expensive they were and looked at our options. Decided on this, seemed a lot less hassle, and could steam rice too. Has taken a bit of fiddling to get the rice how we want it. Very little guidance in the book about steaming the rice, just says put water in with the rice and steam for 15-20 minutes - nothing about whether that water should be boiled or not. So tried it both ways, took too long with cold water, boiled water is much quicker. When doing different things for different times remember to be careful - steam is dangerous! Take the sections off before doing anything with them, or wait for it to finish!!

overall very happy with this, and managed to find oval plates to fit inside so dim sum straight from steamer to table!! Kids love it, and are learning how to use chop sticks (6 and 2) because we can do this so often now

And best of all, just sits on the side afterwards, empty bottom, leave open, and it is clean and dry.
on 1 December 2013
i would recommend this steamer to friends and family as space is very important. the steamer stacks one inside the other taking up very little space.
on 25 April 2014
This is an excellant product, we've been using it for about 2 weeks now and have nothing but praise for it. It heats up almost instantly and does exactly what it's supposed to do. The veg tastes absolutely lovely from it and have done suet based puddings in it all turned out perfect. I will update if I have any problems with it, but so far a well deserved 5* product.
on 30 April 2014
I got this steamer replace my old tefal which was doing real good job for me,used on daily basics.
Felt terrifying to find and have luck to get good one.I end up with this one and very pleased stem fast great results.
My husband was bit not sure about plastic bowls they looks to him bit cheap but!
have to say i love them more then my old ones because after steaming and drying out they stay clean as new where my old ones been patches her and there looked dirty all the time even they were washed.
Using it for couple days now but would defo recommend it for those ones with hesitation.
on 16 May 2014
Bought to replace one that I had for some time and had started to play up. Some slight differences. A manual timer - did not appear on the old one - is a good addition and the bowls seem to bigger. Am delighted with the results - vegetables taste much better without being soggy!
on 5 August 2014
Very smart appearance. Doesn't take up too much room on the work surface yet holds a lot of veg. Rice basket included. Easy to clean and operate. Very versatile, using from 1 to 3 baskets. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 24 July 2014
The steamer arrived yesterday and with my experience of the microwave steamer I was looking for problems. I began to assemble it following the instructions. Thought the plastic was a touch flimsy but then I don't intend throwing it around so not really a problem. Numbering the baskets I thought was a very good idea. Made assembly easier. The lip for extra water I thought was a nice touch. Only real criticism was that the first basket should have been slotted in rather than just sitting on the base, for safety if nothing else. Placed frozen veg in one basket and they cooked to perfection and NO nasty taste. Great! Initially I knew nothing about steamers and being on my own didn't really need all three baskets except rarely so was very pleased when I discovered I could use just one. Instructions were clear and concise with a sense of humour which makes a nice change. Very pleased with my purchase so far and would highly recommend it.