5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had bought these scales years ago
Having struggled by with some traditional type scales for years, with its imperial weights, I needed something more accurate and reliable. Having read the reviews I found this product at a great price and meeting my needs. It arrived promptly in its compact package. It was even smaller than I expected but only aids its easy storage - you could pop it in your cutlery...
Published 11 months ago by Rigdeback

1.0 out of 5 stars I ought to send this back.
These scales are lovely to look at, but within a week the button which changes the units from grams to ounces etc, had stopped working. I can manage in grams so I soldiered on, but now, after a year, the on/off button is packing in. Very disappointing.
Published 19 months ago by Jane Ray

‹ Previous | 16 7 813 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant scales!, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Duronic KS1007 Compact Slim Design Digital Display 5KG Kitchen Scales
Very Impressive scales considering they were cheap!
I like the style, inspired by IPAD I must say! (same size as a mini IPAD)
The display lights up well and the weighing is very...VERY accurate!
Great thing is that they also switch off automatically when not used after about 2 mins, I am not sure what the battery life is like but they came with batteries included - which was a nice touch for the price!
Tare and other functions work as intended - great cheap product for those who are in the kitchen alot like me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set, worth more than their value, 26 Feb 2014
Great little set of scales, good response time and useful measurements. Definitely value for money. Looses a star because the display can be a little difficult to see when something larger, for example a plate, is placed on the lid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good scale, 25 Feb 2014
I bought it a long time ago and still works perfectly well and also, it is easy to use. I would recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy little scales, 22 Feb 2014
These are very lightweight and compact... Measures g, ml, oz at the press of a button. The on/off button is temperamental but manageable. I like these as they're accurate and would order another set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and so compact!, 21 Feb 2014
Love it - just so simple and easy to use. Well packaged. Delight to use and can put away in drawer without cluttering my work area.

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact and bijou, 19 Feb 2014
If it were not for the digital screen turning itself off too quickly, I would have given these scales 5/5. They are compact, sleek and do what you expect kitchen scales to do! The digital screen is large enough and, although the scales are small, it has not been obscured by any bowls I use. I would recommend them to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little set of scales, 18 Feb 2014
I've only had these scales for a few week, and I don't use them often, but they are very easy to use. I especially like the tare option.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new Weighing Scales., 14 Feb 2014
I bought these scales for myself because my old ones were starting to fade. It was getting harder to see the numbers on it. The bowl had broken a long time ago. These new scales are very light and small, so they do not take up much space on my worktop. When I weigh something, I put a small lightweight container on the scales for the weighed item to go in it. Then deduct how much the container weighs from the item that is being actually weighed. It works very well.

1.0 out of 5 stars The good ends with its looks..., 12 Feb 2014
Small & reasonably stylish. The buttons are flush with the weighing platform making it very neat but also creating a significant problem. When the buttons are pressed the weight/display fluctuates wildly and needs a moment to settle. When the "zero" button is pressed it takes too long to go back to 0 so that you can add the next thing you want to weigh. If you change the unit of measurement the display changes between various weights so that you don't know what's what anymore! All in all, a useless piece of kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's small and easy to use, 8 Feb 2014
And it ways down to the gram. Perfect for me, I don't have a problem with large bowls and have no problem weighing before mixing.

‹ Previous | 16 7 813 | Next ›