2,014 Reviews
 (1,529)

5.0 out of 5 stars Weighed Up
The Duronic KS760 is a useful kitchen device that is easy to use, practical,light weight and durable. It is well constructed, modern and fashionable and pleasing to the eye with its modern stainless finish to the weighing platform.

I have found it versitile and easy to use for everyday baking / weighing!
Published on 31 May 2011 by Mr. Rick Ellery

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good long-term buy
I bought these scales in September 2011 and they now do not work - so they have lasted less than 18 months. As others have reported, we have had persistent problems with batteries. They run out without warning - so you can be in the middle of weighing ingredients for something and suddenly find you can't continue. When they run out, they display a message on the screen...
Published on 27 Jan. 2013 by caerketton

‹ Previous | 111 12 13202 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Was reliable for about 18 months only., 16 Aug. 2014
Tim B. (Rugby, England) - See all my reviews
Was fine for the first 18 months...but now it's the classic broken scales behaviour.

Put something on...take it off and the reading doesn't reset to 0, goes back to silly random numbers...26g...49g...-6g all sorts.

Also, you can put something on, take a reading, put it back, get a different reading, try again, different reading etc.

So, for the bin then.

5.0 out of 5 stars KS500 Review, 6 Sept. 2012
Excellent product. the Bowl is very large compared to the actual scale but has the added value of being stainless steel and not plastic. The display on the scale is large and bold and easily viewed. Would definetly buy another

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital scales, 23 July 2012
Very pleased with these. Needed two, one for home and one for caravan, and they are easy to store being very thin and accurate. Battery seems to be lasting well. Easy to clean as it is a one piece top. Auto off if you don't use it or don't tuen it off properly before storage. Even the box it comes in is useful as it slides staight back in for carriage when finished using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I wanted., 16 May 2013
I've been using old fashioned balance scales for years, ever since my old set of electronic scales broke. It was supposed to be a stop gap, which stretched to a couple of years!!!! Until my 5g weight went missing I was actually okay with this. But when it did go missing I decided to splurge - after all, these scales are actually cheaper than a new set of weights. So they came yesterday, and I have to say that I'm delighted with them. The bowl is big enough that I can measure out enough flour to make a loaf in one go (as opposed to 2 lots of 200g and a 100g that I had to do with the balance scales as the bowl was so small). The screen is large enough that I don't have to scrabble round looking for my glasses to see it, you can change from metric to imperial at the touch of a button........they even look terrific on my work surface. All in all I'm very well pleased with them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Slugish, 11 Sept. 2011
I have had these scales for a few months now and they are slugish and prone to failing when using the TARE function. I won't be buying this make again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item at a great price, 7 Sept. 2012
Nicola Williams (wales) - See all my reviews
I have to say that i was really impressed with this item. I like the fact that you can switch between measurement with the touch of a button and love the fact that it measures in mls. No more messing about with a jug. You can also put different bowls on it to weight. No need to keep the stainless steel one on there. Had it for a gret price and would definately recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Sept. 2011
The scales are excellent, much better than the Salter scales we had before. The display is big and clear, and the 1g increments are also a plus. The volume measurements are a bit odd, but strangely enough seem to work quite well. Only slight downside is that the scales turn off slightly quicker than I'd like. All in all, highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Style and really pratical, 15 July 2011
I really like this scale, is really stylish.
Easy to use, and with the "tare" function you can add stuff without problem.
The only problem I see is that it use slim battery and not the real cheap standard AA or AAA.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little scales, 8 Jun. 2012
Good set of scales, easy to use does exactly what it says on the box. The auto switch off is a bit quick so if you are adding different ingredients then just make sure you have them ready before you start weighing them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Scales, 4 July 2012
After seeing some scales elsewhere I was curious so bought these as a tester, I liked the idea of putting any container on it and resetting it so I could put ingredients in and then resetting and putting more in etc etc, the only down side is that its not as precise as my old fashioned scales, it rounds up or down, when I make cakes for example you need all ingredients to be dead on, so this will be good for general things but will still use my old scales for cakes... really fast delivery which is usual for Amazon

‹ Previous | 111 12 13202 | Next ›