5.0 out of 5 stars Best protective case for iPads we could find
Published 2 months ago by Warren

3.0 out of 5 stars good protection, but a very tight fit
this product is really well made and for the price is well constructed and dose not feel cheep in any way. the zip feels like it will last and the padding it thick and seems like it will help take a few knocks for my tablet.

Published 7 months ago by aaron

5.0 out of 5 stars Best protective case for iPads we could find, 12 May 2014
This review is from: V7 Protective Neoprene sleeve for tablets, ipads, mini PC up to 10.1" black/ orange (Accessory)
My fifth grade students tested nearly a dozen iPad sleeves before they were allowed to take their iPads home from school. We needed to find a durable, protective case that would hold up to student use. The V7 is the best case for the money. We also like that the zipper is easy to open. They sometimes charge the iPad while it's in the sleeve, and other designs don't allow access to the charger. Also, it's not floppy the way that pure neoprene sleeves are. This has a firm foam liner that makes it lightweight but protective. We got one for every student and they've been carrying their iPad back and forth to home in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good job, 30 April 2014
Excellent cover for iPad Air completely protected light weight sturdy robust can recommend this product fits my ipad with Smart Cover perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad sleeve, 11 April 2014
Ms. P. Smith "ps" (uk) - See all my reviews
Bought this for a Christmas present - it was so nice, I was tempted to keep it myself. Very vibrant orange and the raised bumps make it extremely sturdy, giving the necessary protection required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and easy to use, 22 Jan 2014
This neoprene covers will protect your ipad well. It is thick and well made. Great colors and easy to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars be careful, 13 Jan 2014
P. Hopkins - See all my reviews
Bought for android tablet 10" very tight fit may stretch over time so will wait and see.Good quality though.
Paul

4.0 out of 5 stars Too small., 8 Jan 2014
Eddie-B (London, England) - See all my reviews
Not very happy with what I received. It's a nicely made and finished product but is a very tight fit for my Lenovo S6000 10 inch tablet. That's a bit disappointing since it is sold as a general cover for tablets and I don't think the Lenovo is particularly bulky for a 10 inch tablet.

If you are considering buying I would recommend that you check the size of your tablet against the size of this cover before ordering.

If it had been a bit more generous I would have awarded 5 stars.

Update 12/1/14 : I'm using the cover (a little snug but usable) and like it., so I've revised the rating to 4 stars.
I would still advise checking the size of both the cover and your tablet before ordering.

3.0 out of 5 stars good protection, but a very tight fit, 6 Dec 2013

the problem is that its to small for a 10.1 inch tablet. im using it with a asus T100 transformerbook. it dose not fit with the keyboard attached (which isnt a problem as i just need this for the tablet). the tablet dose not have a large bezel, isn't very thick however it barley fits. my friends ipad air fits perfectly so its great is you need it for ipad. but for it to be advertised as suitable for a general 10.1 inch tablet with a 16.9 ratio screen (not the 4:3 of the ipad) is simply a lie.