Size: Small|Colour: Black/Orange|Change

on 3 August 2014
Very good material and performance!

I'm a 32inch waist and a medium fitted fine. It is a little bit too snug for the jewels mind, presumably as they are compression pants, however all round they are very comfortable whilst offering excellent compression, flexibility and after many washes they are still going strong.

These are much, much better than Nike 2.0 compression shorts which however comfortable it's material is too light (the lighter fabric is good for summer mind), but the Nike shorts offer little if any compression and the fit isn't as good. The Sub Sport's are also better than the Skins bio A200.

Just note the previous model ('Black/orange/gray' model) had a draw cord this does not, however this doesn't effect the performance much as the waist band doesn't slip down, and this model is definitely an improvement over the later. This, the RX also has a heavier material than the sub dual models which has an almost cooling effect.
on 28 January 2014
Being a man i dont normally wear lycra, but i wear these under my shorts (i get no joy out of seeing my self in them, i dont really want to put any one else at the gym or on the street while am running through that pain).
I am always skeptical of products which claim to be amazing and do all these super hero style things, but these work really well. I am a 250lb guy who runs 10k 3+ times a week in about an hour, so i sweat enough to fill up a few swimming pools. While running outside with a breeze i find that as soon as the wind hits them i get a lovely cool chill run through them which really helps keep me cool, also.. and very importantly, they work well at stopping me from chaffing between my thighs.

They are so comfortable and so good at keeping the sweat away that once i cooled off i am already dry and i dont want to take them off. I cant guarantee they will make you run faster, or cool your body down, but i can guarantee that they are hard wearing, hand wash and dry quite easily, and are great if you dont really want to take a tub of vaseline around with you
on 7 October 2013
36" waist and got the XL size. They're about 7" in length down the inseam and don't go all the way down your leg but perfect length.

They hold the compression well after numerous uses and washes

High quality and just as good as the higher priced brands.

Bottom line: I will buy more of these
on 20 November 2012
I ordered these shorts to give me extra support when training in the gym but also for playing football. So far they have been great. The quality is very good and the fit is comfortable. I have worn them for regular kettlebell classes and they have proved invaluable during the endless amounts of squats!!!
on 27 March 2014
I was disappointed by how tight the fit was at first. Still, it encouraged me to lose a bit of weight! My advice in compression gear is always get one size bigger than you would for normal clothes.

Well constructed and good looking set of compression shorts. I've had many sets of compression gear from big name brands like Skins and 2XU and these are just as good at half the price.
on 25 January 2013
I have bought Sub Sports stuff in the past and have always been a large, these do come up slightly smaller but still great stuff!
on 30 April 2014
Very good quality compression shorts. I purchased the white set of shorts and you should be mindful that they are partially transparent! Also the sizing does come up small, so buy a size up from your waist size.
on 27 November 2015
I am a medium waste and my legs are massive but they are extremely tight and quite painful in the main region. I would have to get a Large or X-large.

Would advise to go one or two sizes up.
on 9 March 2014
I love the material, however, it was a bit shorter than what i imagined and also a bit tighter. Being slightly tight is not a problem as it gives a firm hold to the muscle but being short is a problem
on 21 July 2012
I have 2 pairs now - after the success of the first pair in aiding recovery and reducing chafing i had to get another pair to ensure i had all my runs covered - i've tried at least half a dozen running shorts options and these are amazing, in my opinion!

I cannot speak highly enough - i have worn them hiking, trail running, and in my marathon training, at times up to 18 hrs and they are very comfy.