5.0 out of 5 stars Invisible security marker pens
I got these for some party bag fillers. They were super popular and for the price and work really well!
Published 4 months ago by Natasa Van Heerden

2.0 out of 5 stars Price is ok but
When tested on the back of my TV & other goods found it wasn’t invisible & can still be seen now.
The light is not big enough or bright enough to do much so I am a little disappointed but like said it’s cheap & maybe ok for children.
Published 16 months ago by SHARKY7SHARKY

2.0 out of 5 stars Price is ok but, 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: Smallwise Trading 2X UV Invisible Security Marker Pen + Built in Ultra Violet LED Light for Secret Message (Office Product)
I just tested it on a plain piece of white paper this had a better result & with the light shinning was ok so it must be the black surfaces of my TV etc.
Don’t expect too much & if needed for security purposes I would spend a little bit more on a better product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Secret messaging pens - okay, 16 Jun 2013
I was a little disappointed when they arrived because I had brought it for me and for my friend and as we are both girls I was confused when a green and blue one came? I may have missed it in the description but I am sure I didn't, it was not clear that that was not the colour. Also the design was a bit odd it says 'lnyvisbie pens'. Even though I should have looked a bit closer at the picture it was very hard to see the design. Other than that, it works, the light does go off every so often and you have to turn it back on. It's readable. And fun. So that is why I give it 3 stars.

So to make these pens better please take clearer pictures and state clearer that the colour might change. Oh and try to stop the flashy of the light! Good though, it will do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Invisible security marker pens, 14 Jun 2014
Natasa Van Heerden (England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Invisible Ink Spy Pen with Built in UV Light Magic Marker Secret Message, 19 Mar 2014
VICTOR (WALTON-ON-THE-NAZE,ESSEX) - See all my reviews
2 Invisible Ink Spy Pen with Built in UV Light Magic Marker Secret Message. My Granddaughter loves them as do her frieinds.

5.0 out of 5 stars a little extra security, 15 Mar 2014
Ms J. P. Squire "Triquetra Babe" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
as soon as i got these i went round & security marked a majority of our belongings , something that the police were interested in when we were burgled recently

4.0 out of 5 stars Its good, 10 Feb 2014
It is as described and allows you to read invisible notes you may have made in the past even with a different diary pen. However, the ink does run out fast if you use it constantly and fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Secret Writer, 9 Dec 2013
A nice pen which is easy to write with. "Secret" messages are simple to display using torch element.Great for kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 26 July 2013
Although a low cost product one pen light did not work another replacement sent immediately with no quibble. Granddaughter very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 9 May 2013
V. Winter (North Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This item was despatched extremely quickly & arrived much earlier than expected. I bought them for my granddaughter's 8th birthday. She thought it was a great product - Ideal for those 'secret' entries she wants to put in her new diary!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for young aspiring spies, 22 Mar 2013
I bought these for my 5 year old son and he adores them. Such great fun writing secret messages that only your chosen friend with another pen can decode. Good value.