‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Please read if you are swapping ram for an upgrade!, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Corsair CMZ16GX3M2A1600C9 Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL9 XMP Performance Desktop Memory Kit Black (Personal Computers)
I turned off my machine, took out my previous 2x 2gb corsair ram sticks and put in the new ones. I turned the electricity back on and pushed the power button. The pc booted up but nothing showed on my monitor. Apparently this is a common occurrence because the computer registers the ram as being a different voltage. Turn off your pc again make sure the ram are in slots that worked prior and leave it off for at least 15 minutes. Reboot the pc. Ours turned back on after a few tries, if it really doesn't work people have advised removing the battery for 15 minutes and reinserting it and it should get the pc to recognize the new ram. This is very nerve wracking but very common and we should be thankful we have the internet in our phones now.
Make sure you press del (or whichever button is relevant to your system) to get into the bios. Set the memory to Xtreme Memory Profile 1.
Keep in mind for me I was swapping corsair 9-9-9-24 1600mhz 2gb to the 8gb cards and had this problem. Check your timings as well. You will probably need to load your pc and then let it reboot before you experience your ram at the speeds it should or double check your time settings in the bios. The ram are perfectly fine and appear to be working but I hope this helps anyone that has the same problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good RAM., 6 Sep 2013
I bought this ram for my new PC as it very nice looking and pretty fast aswell. When i first installed them they were running at 1333Mhz so make sure to check in the BIOS that they are at 1600Mhz. I would highly recommend this RAM to anyone who is building a high end PC.

5.0 out of 5 stars My go to RAM, 11 Aug 2013
Used this in my build, and recomend this to my friends who I have helped build their gaming rigs. The RAM is fast, reliable, and looks kinda cool. If you are looking at this RAM then you should know what you need already and this review is pointless but none the less, if you ask me, this is the one to buy. 8GB is enough for any gaming rig and while 16GB may be overkill many people including me want it for the additional breathing room. Not to mention the RAM itself is good value for the memory you are getting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money ram, 27 Jun 2014
Very fast and reliable in very reasonable price. Running at 1600MHZ makes it the ideal choice for anyone building a new pc either updating an old one. Highly reccomended!

5.0 out of 5 stars memory, 22 Jun 2014
This is the first time i have used corsair mem and am quite impressed, i wacked 16 gig into a new build and cannot fault it.
Some say you can have to much ram but i am not so sure. This is good for the gamer i would say the more ram the better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ram, 16 Jun 2014
great ram, obviously do check that you have no issues with your cooler as the heatsinks/spreaders are tall looks good

4.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 13 Jun 2014
never let me down yet, some boards require you to pair up in same coloured slots when installing ram to run at best performance and in dual channel i failed to notice this in the beginning, this is quite chunky ram with the black heatsinks which means my cpu cooler (hyper 212 evo), i could only fit the fan on one side and sort of rules out getting a 2nd fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second batch as good as the first, 6 Jun 2014
I bought this product about 1 year ago and have returned to double-up and buy it again, as it is an excellent product. Very happy with the added performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great upgrade for an old i7 1366 board, 26 Feb 2014
I was running an old i7 Gigabyte EX58-UD5 board with 12GB Corsair RAM but it was starting to struggle a bit with video and graphics rendering (Final Cut Pro, Motion 5 etc running on OS X Mavericks) so I decided to replace my old RAM with 32GB of Corsair Vengeance. Even though the EX58-UD5 only officially supports 24GB maximum it works fine with 32GB in four slots. I'm going to buy another 16GB to take me up to 48GB as soon as I sell my old 12GB

Nice looking RAM, not that you will see much of it in a case

I also upgraded the video card from a 4870 to a Radeon 7950 Mac edition also from amazon, made a big difference with the new RAM and its like having a new machine

4.0 out of 5 stars All OK, 23 Feb 2014
Bought these memory sticks to help build my first computer. 16gbs is quiet powerful so should be enough for the average computer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›