Colour Name: White|Change

on 30 September 2013
Ear piece broken after 2 weeks, explained to seller, asked me to post for investigation. I did what i was told, never hear anything back, no refund, no replacement. Waste of money and time!
on 12 February 2014
Do not bother wasting your money on this. Broke within a couple days of me having them. Waste of money
on 29 December 2012
I got one pair whose left ear broke on the day I received them, and the volume control on my replacement doesn't go all the way to silence. There's a button that I think is supposed to be mute but it doesn't do anything. The core functionality of the replacement earphones is working fine so far so I won't bother with another replacement or a refund but I probably won't be buying from Radiopaq again.

I didn't know that the in-line mic only works with a few devices such as smartphones, that should have been mentioned in the description and features.