5.0 out of 5 stars thank you
my little princesses face lit up she really loves this doll and has been pushing it around in her new pram
Published 15 months ago by sharon munnerley

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but doesn't work properly
Published 15 months ago by Mrs. M. Fleming

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, 25 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Cute, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Chou Chou Doll and Baby Monitor (Toy)
I purchased two of these dolls for my twin grandaughters for xmas so they haven't seen them yet. But I think the dolls are Lovely.They are flexible and dressed nicely. They do take a lot of batteries though as 3 are needed for the doll and another 3 for the moniter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but doesn't work properly, 3 Jan 2013
Mrs. M. Fleming (Fermanagh, NIreland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chou Chou Doll and Baby Monitor (Toy)
This was bought as a Christmas present for my 4 yr old daughter. She loves dolls so any doll is brilliant but I was disappointed that the monitor doesn't work with the doll & doesn't give out the commands that it says it should. I know we should return it but I don't have the heart to take away the dolly she got at Christmas!! It will suck the dummy, burp when you feed her & cry (boy can it cry!!) so my daughter still thinks it is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars every little girls favourite, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Chou Chou Doll and Baby Monitor (Toy)
lovely little baby doll and the monitor that tells you it's needs, and you can switch it off too! very sweet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy child, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Chou Chou Doll and Baby Monitor (Toy)
Bought as a birthday present for granddaughter. She was very happy with it which mean't that I was very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loves this baby, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Chou Chou Doll and Baby Monitor (Toy)
My daughter loves it. She never leaves alone to thd baby doll. Perfect gift for her .she is very happy

1.0 out of 5 stars Chou chou doll with monitor, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Chou Chou Doll and Baby Monitor (Toy)
Was very disappointed with this doll the monitor is very hard work so didn't give my grandaughter the monitor at all the doll is very pale looks ill overall not worth more than about 15 pounds

2.0 out of 5 stars Monitor broke, 22 April 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Chou Chou Doll and Baby Monitor (Toy)
The monitor is rubbish, broke within the first hour of using as my daughter dropped it on the floor. It is now little more than an expensive doll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovley Dolly, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: Chou Chou Doll and Baby Monitor (Toy)
Lovley doll, got to me really fast. The monitor did not work but got on to Zaft and they sent a new one the next day. Cool

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed 6 year old!, 30 Nov 2012
This review is from: Chou Chou Doll and Baby Monitor (Toy)
Bought this doll in the Black Friday deals for my dd's 6th birthday as she had been admiring it for quite some time. Had to buy the batteries at first (3 x AA & 3 x AAA). Once active my dd couldn't wait to start playing with the doll.

We couldn't get the monitor to pick up the dolls cries etc. the monitor has to be a maximum of 20 inches from the doll to detect the "mood" of the doll. The monitor is supposed to display what the baby needs (a bottle symbol for milk for example). The problem is it hardly ever picks up the dolls "mood" on the monitor screen! So frustrating to me let alone a 6 year old! The screen is supposed to display an heart symbol once you have satisfied the dolls needs - this does NOT happen. The monitor freezes on the "need" of the doll, then you have to switch the doll and monitor off and back on again to reset it to interact again.

I would not recommend this doll to ANYONE and this is the first Chou Chou my dd has that has failed and majorly disappointed my dd.

DO NOT BUY!