5.0 out of 5 stars Look great, do the job
Published 20 months ago by Jcolbs

3.0 out of 5 stars white? more like see through
fit is alright for that it is support tights buuuut it is more see through than white . awkward gymming. :S
Published 5 months ago by 12345

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great, do the job, 3 Dec 2012
I am a regular runner, I bought these as I liked the look. I took others advice and ordered up a size. I'm 5ft 11 and a size 12, ordered a large and they're just right, also they're full length, even on my long pins. There is a big see through panel around top inner thigh and crotch, but the bottom area is covered. You'd perhaps be ok running but if just for gym would perhaps need something under.

4.0 out of 5 stars Base layer leggings, 28 Nov 2012
Love them but I'm a size 10 and ordered a size large after someone said they came up small. Boy they do. Produce good but sizing not so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compression leggings for running, 21 Nov 2012
A fantastic product - very tight to get on, hence the compression, however once on they make your legs feel great - I'm convinced I run better in them! Look good too, excellent value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice feel to them, 18 Sep 2013
I am normally a size 10 to 12 and I ordered a medium. The medium is more like a size 6 to 8 so would order a bigger size, gave them to my mate but will order the large as they are of good quality and nice to the touch

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but pretty small, 7 Mar 2013
I ordered size Large and they fit me pretty well in the leg but are a little too tight around the waist (i'm a UK size 12). I did wonder when I got them out of the packaging whether they had sent the correct size, they looked like childrens leggings! However once i'd wriggled into them it was all ok.

A very supportive pair of leggings, but don't try and put them on when you're in a rush, as they're pretty tight they take some effort to put them on!

5.0 out of 5 stars i love them, 8 Nov 2013
I purchased these for my daughter who was training for a half marathon, they are very good quality as good in fact as the more expensive skins. she loves them and they have worked really well. would buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and tight!, 31 Oct 2013
I love these leggings but they are super super tight! Yes, what more do I expect from compression tights?... I just hope the seams hold out when a squat!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay - as a base layer!, 13 July 2013
JoDo (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
These are very comfy and good for rowing, but a crewmate kindly told me that they could see my pants through these!

When they arrived I wondered how on earth they would fit me, as they looked like they'd be tight on my 10 year old stepdaughter! But that's compression for you, I guess. I just ensure that I wear them as a base layer after my friend pointed out their 'thinning' around the bum. They are very comfy and don't restrict movement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tights for running., 7 Feb 2014
This tights is everything I expected. Good compression. A must have for runners, and may be the best choice for several sports.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 26 Jan 2014
Great purchase feel very supportive when running would definitely recommend.
I have to agree with previous buyers for up sizing after reading the reviews I bought an XL and I usually buy 12/14 these are just perfect.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›