5.0 out of 5 stars Educational & A Definate Favourite With Children
Published 24 months ago by Lyndy Lou

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle picture book on horses.
Published 1 month ago by Liberi amo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational & A Definate Favourite With Children, 27 July 2012
This review is from: Horses: Amazing Pictures & Fun Facts on Animals in Nature (Our Amazing World Series) (Kindle Edition)
This book is perfect for children between the ages of 4 - 8 years old as the language is perfectly targeted, however do not be put off if your children are older because my 12 year old niece fell in love with the pictures, which are astounding and although an active member of the local riding school, says she still learnt some good facts, enough for her next school project.

The book is educational, providing some history and basic facts on different types of horse and ponies and showing why there is such an affinity between horse and man.

The photographs are stunning, especially the snow white stallion and is a favourite read in our house. Recommended Buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 April 2013
This book was great, I learnt lots of new things in this book. It covers everything about horses. This book is packed with great information!! I would really recommend this book to anyone of any age. Hope this helps.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle picture book on horses., 23 Jun 2014
Rating it as 'okay' is an overstatement. The photos are fine, I love anything to do with horses after all, but skimming through I count two major blunders. The monstrous statement that 'foals do not eat grass because they cannot reach it' is absolute horse s*** ! They do, and they can, as they splay their legs until their necks grow longer. And some grasses are tall. remember. Then the section named 'Horse Breeds' goes on to define them into a few breeds, and also by type e.g. Draught. No matter how simple an introdutory guide has to be, for dear sake at least keep it truthful !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 3 May 2014
really informative and fun for my daughter
I am looking forward to reading the rest of the books in the series

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite short, 8 Oct 2013
I really liked the pictures,but the facts i already knew.I am 10 yrs old -This book is for 6/8 i think :) its about the female male,herds, breeds etc...
It was quite short -

5.0 out of 5 stars REVIEW, 29 Aug 2013
it was an amasing way of putting every thing I already knew into one if you are into horses then only get it if you are forgetful as it covers the basics but it was good

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 11 Aug 2013
It was the best book ever I love horses so I loved this book and I look forward to reading dolphins

3.0 out of 5 stars horses by kay de silva review, 20 July 2013
there was only some.imfoation . i expected.more but its okay and quick to read i includes a lot of. key things about.horses