4.0 out of 5 stars Oranurse
This toothpaste is the only one I have found to be effective if you suffer from mouth ulcers, or more importantly Oral Lichen Planus, which is a painful mouth condition brought about by an autoimune problem.
Published on 2 Dec. 2012 by Mrs. B. Green

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this product as after reading all reviews thought it could be nice one. Its make my gums and lips sore
Just to say overall this toothpaste its not forme. I have been diagnosed with SLS allergy and as soon as i have found out i have to change all my cosmetics from toes to head incl mouth. I bought this product as after reading all reviews thought it could be nice one. Its make my gums and lips sore, i have more ulcers and cracked corner lips. I changed imidietly fir another...
Published 22 days ago by Agnes B

4.0 out of 5 stars Oranurse, 2 Dec. 2012
Mrs. B. Green (Merseyside, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oranurse 50ml Unflavoured Toothpaste (Personal Care)
It is a bit pricey and I would like to see it in a 100ml pack, but it is worth the price to be able to brush your teeth without the toothpaste making your eyes water and your mouth feel as though it has been set alight!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Toothpaste For My Son, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Oranurse 50ml Unflavoured Toothpaste (Personal Care)
We've had terrible trouble getting my son to brush his teeth as he doesn't like the flavour of any toothpaste we've tried. This is a brilliant idea we're now on our third tube and he doesn't get stressed or "feel sick" anymore at cleaning of teeth time. I also like the fact it doesn't have sodium laurel sulphate in it which is an added bonus. And also the fact it has as much flouride in it as ordinary toothpaste. His teeth have never looked better.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was sceptical, but......, 4 Nov. 2014
Success!!
other reviews mention it is expensive because of the size of the tube. I was surprised when it arrived, as I thought it was big (I had been expecting a travel size after some reviews) My daughter is 10, and has even, I am sad to admit, had 4 back teeth removed when she was 5 in hospital due to infection, as brushing her teeth was, and still is, an absolute nightmare. anyone with a normal child, I wont bother explaining myself, I wouldn't understand how a mother could let this happen if it hadn't been me. But anyone who has suffered, or has a child who will fight you every step of the way rather than brush, with toothpaste or without, you understand. so, I would pay anything in the world to save her teeth and help her reduce the agony that tooth brushing is for. and its mostly the toothpaste. she detests mint, or any flavour or smell which she considers too strong. that includes all toothpastes to date, hairspray, perfume etc etc. clearly we have other issues here. so, the long and short of it is....this toothpaste has been a success!! she will use it, she will even do it herself, and let me top up again for me to re do them after. perhaps her head was in the right place this time? I don't know, but it really is tasteless (it does have a fresh and clean taste/feel?) and doesn't throth. If you have issues...give it a go, you have very little to loose, as lets face it, most of us can afford a few pounds. I am going to order the 3 pack now, and even save a bit of money. Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Success at last, 24 July 2014
marina_70 (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oranurse 50ml Unflavoured Toothpaste (Personal Care)
I suffer from 'Burning Mouth Syndrome' and have discovered through trial and error that I cannot use any mint products (I have tried children's and babies' toothpastes without success). Oranurse has proved invaluable to me. I have found
it can only be purchased online but it is well worth the effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Oranurse 50ml Unflavoured Toothpaste (Personal Care)
Having had radiotherapy following throat cancer, I couldn't tolerate strong mint flavours. This toothpaste is tasteless yet cleans teeth well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Autism Friendly, 2 Jan. 2013
asdinit (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oranurse 50ml Unflavoured Toothpaste (Personal Care)
My son has autism and brushing teeth used to be so traumatic it was ridiculous. Thanks so much for producing a totally unflavoured toothpaste - brilliant :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oranurse toothpaste, fantastic product!, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Oranurse 50ml Unflavoured Toothpaste (Personal Care)
Fantastic product! A child who hated cleaning his teeth now cleaning without fuss! No flavour, no foaming, great product wish I had heard of it sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Oranurse 50ml Unflavoured Toothpaste (Personal Care)
I've finally got my son to brush his teeth regularly with this flavourless toothpaste as he doesn't like the mint flavour in normal toothpastes

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says - but found it a bit weird to use as a result, 5 Aug. 2013
PhilUK (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oranurse 50ml Unflavoured Toothpaste (Personal Care)
Thought this was my "dream come true" after a casual Google search for unflavoured toothpaste, but I'm not so sure. I'm not intolerant of strong tastes. I simply don't like the mint taste of ordinary toothpaste, and the fact that it hangs around in your mouth for ages, tainting the taste of food.

Well, this product certainly has very little taste! It also produces little foam and you also don't seem to get the abrasive-feel of ordinary toothpaste as you brush. However... as a result, I find it difficult to know whether I actually have enough on the brush or when to top up! I think I understand why they give ordinary toothpaste a strong flavour now. I'm so unsure about whether it's doing anything at all that I find I tend to use this in the morning when I'm more likely to eat/drink afterwards. I then use ordinary toothpaste last thing at night. Of course if you have a very strong sense of taste and sensitive mouth - and that's why you avoid conventional toothpaste - then this might be ideal.

My only other comment is that it's a bit on the pricey side (these are small, 50ml tubes), but I guess that reflects the specialised nature of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oranurse unflavoured Toothpaste, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Oranurse 50ml Unflavoured Toothpaste (Personal Care)
Bought this as my daughter does not like mint toothpaste or other sweet flavours, she now uses it and brushes her teeth more. Thanks

Oranurse 50ml Unflavoured Toothpaste