5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy
As the title says - I'm very happy with this product.

I've been waiting for the Week to come out on the Kindle for a long time and now that it has arrived, it is equally as good as the paper copy, without all the wastage.

The week is a great magazine to catch up with the best bits of the written media without all the nonsense.

Delighted.
Published on 18 Jan. 2013 by J. Pamphilon

1.0 out of 5 stars I WAS WRONG
I have come back to change my review on this product. When I first got my Fire HD I was able to get this product, now it's just stopped for no reason and no explaination, which I think is a bit of a cheek as my subcription is still live.

I've made sure this will not be renewed and I don't think I'll be back.

I have, however, noticed that a few of...
Published on 3 Sept. 2012 by M. Thompson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 18 Jan. 2013
J. Pamphilon (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Week Magazine UK (Kindle Edition)
As the title says - I'm very happy with this product.

Delighted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Covers all bases, 8 Sept. 2012
C. Frankling - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Week Magazine UK (Kindle Edition)
So far I've only taken up the trial subscription, having previously gotten used to reading the paper version of the magazine.

This version always allows you to access the contents with a click of the centre button, allowing you to skip entire sections that don't interest you - sport anyone? - and doesn't really lose any of the content of the paper version of the magazine.

If any negatives exist, it'd merely be that after lusting after the properties in colour, they don't quite have the same punch in black and white. Otherwise, a faultless replication of the 'roll up and swat flies' version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on Kindle Fire, 11 Sept. 2012
This review is from: The Week Magazine UK (Kindle Edition)
I have just taken a subscription for The Week on my Kindle Fire and it looks really good. As a long time overseas subscriber to the print version of The Week, I recently cancelled it when the post to my part of the world got so bad that I was receiving it 2 weeks after publication. It loses its appeal when the content is almost 3 weeks out of date. But I don't have an iPad so I had no access to a digital version. Until now. I have had a Kindle Fire, bought by my sons from New York, for some time but have had limited access to decent magazine content. But The Week for Kindle is just what I wanted. The content appears to be much the same and is clear, easy to read and the pictures and graphics mostly seem to be there in full colour clarity. Only pity is that for some reason the price for the Kindle version is more than the iPad. Why is that?

5.0 out of 5 stars great summary of news, 23 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Week Magazine UK (Kindle Edition)
its a great summary of the weeks news and saves hours of trecking through the daily papers! It takes the most pertinant bits of information and condenses it

4.0 out of 5 stars News Magazine, 7 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Week Magazine UK (Kindle Edition)
The Best weekly news magazine out there, I think it is still a little over priced though. The Kindle version is well thought out though. I can wholeheartedly reccomend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Normally good, 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Week Magazine UK (Kindle Edition)
Been very happy with this magazine for the past 6 weeks but this week I was sent the US version. Still good but not what I subscribed to- sort it out please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Week Magazine UK (Kindle Edition)
Really good summary of the latest news and some good features too. The articles are not too long which I liked. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed reading 'The Week', 18 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Week Magazine UK (Kindle Edition)
Great magazine for anyone who's too busy to catch up on the news all week. Good editorial, humourous reviews and interesting bite-sized topics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well on Kindle, 24 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Week Magazine UK (Kindle Edition)
I used to get this in hard copy, but only ever get it now on Kindle. Works really well for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful weekly digest, 21 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Week Magazine UK (Kindle Edition)
Good publication when you dont always have time to read all the daily newspapers. Convienience iof having it in seconds via a Kindle just makes it better.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›