5.0 out of 5 stars Gift set for new baby.
I ordered 2 of these sets as extra gifts for 2 close friends who due to were give birth soon. At time of ordering I was unaware of gender,so I ordered the cream.
The sets arrived in plenty time, were well packed, and great value.
Published on 29 Dec. 2012 by Wee Mac

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality according to price not good
The quality of the product was not good according to its price. I got much better things from primark at a similar price.
Published 14 months ago by Sana Shafi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift set for new baby., 29 Dec. 2012
The sets arrived in plenty time, were well packed, and great value.
The babies turned out to be a boy and a girl, I'm glad I ordered the cream, because the toy, in particular is adorable in that colour, I don't think it would be as 'cute' in pink/blue.
The sets are presented nicely in a box with a bow, as shown in picture. The range in sizes from different companies makes it very hard to guess what size to buy, but in this instance the 0-3 months is ideal, it doesn't quite fit either baby yet but they're only 2 weeks old + 1 was 7 days early.
Both Mums are happy with contents of set and said the body suits, in particular, were very much appreciated, as they are using so many every day.
Would certainly recommend the cream, although I've not seen the other colours. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 1 July 2013
This review is from: BabyPrem Baby Shower Gift Box Set 0 - 3 Months - Bodysuit, Socks, Bib and Toy (Baby Product)
orderd this for my beautiful niece, and the size is good it fitted well, and nothing was damaged or missing, so i recommend this to any one who is looking for a cheap but decent clothes for a baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Gift, 10 July 2012
its just an amazing gift for any newborn i just loved it, good value for money :-) good packing and besides it arrived on time

4.0 out of 5 stars Present yet to be opened, 21 Nov. 2013
I have purchased this item for my daughter who is expecting her first baby in the new year. Delivery was quick (hope her baby is too). I've not opened this as it is to be a gift, so can't really comment on the goods inside but it does look lovely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bee Bo Gift set, 5 Feb. 2013
This gift set came in a lovely box and it was worth every penny, was really pleased! I would definately purchase another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Gift!!, 31 July 2012
I was looking for the perfect gift for my friends new baby and this was it!! Beautifully presented at a reasonable price and for Free Delivery it arrived the very next day!! Brilliant! Thanks a million :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 7 May 2014
I bought this for a gift, arrived really quickly & well packaged, just what I needed for a baby gift, and new mum was pleased

4.0 out of 5 stars Very quick to arrive, 27 April 2014
It.'s what is advertised and very quick to arrive, has a small pack that makes it easy to transport.
Excelent gift for new mum' s.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 8 April 2014
Very nicely boxed and packaged - delivered in a reasonable time - The box was a gift for an expectant mum who was very thrilled, a very nice present for a new mum to be!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift;-), 5 Mar. 2014
Bought this as a gift for a baby shower, got the pink one as I knew it was a little girl,
Very pleased with it. Packaging very attractive, lovely presentation within the box so all good.The only
Problem I did have with this gift is that it was a bodysuit and not a babygrow, but its been so long since I've had to buy either that I was a bit disappointed it wasn't the babygrow,but that was my fault for not reading the info properly so it still gets a 5 star :-)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›