4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well
I purchased this to replace one that just stopped working and needed a fast replacement. The delivery speed on this took 2 days which was ideal for me.
Published 22 months ago by XC

2.0 out of 5 stars Least it was delivered on time, I guess.
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, 1 July 2013
This review is from: White 16 inch Oscillating Pedestal (Stand) Fan (Kitchen & Home)
Once assembled and switched on the 1st setting, the breeze was very welcome, cooling me down well and blowing a fairly good amount of cool air my way, speed 2 is obviously even better and speed 3 is absolutely fantastic, but perhaps a tad too much for me.
When I placed the fan on the metal tubing to which it stands, I came to tighten it so it fitted snugly but I actually over tightened it which caused the tube to dent, so be careful when coming to that part.
For the price this is a great buy and ideal for the hot weather were having at the moment. I’m very happy with it and use it on a regular basis.

4.0 out of 5 stars good service packed well, 29 April 2014
good fan lightweight and not noisy as we use in bedroom at night,good value for money would recommend it at this price

2.0 out of 5 stars Least it was delivered on time, I guess., 4 Nov. 2014
It didn't fit together to begin with, when I tried to screw in the screws on the bottom they just fell into the hole, which meant it fell over countless of times, I could forgive that as maybe a faulty one, but on top of that the metal legs wouldn't fit together so I had to bend / push them together. On top of all that the actual cage around the fan was misshapen, the fan kept touching it .. the weird thing was the cage seemed to be the correct shape and when still didn't touch each other, meaning that the fan was loose enough to move whilst spinning, which in my opinion wouldn't of been a problem if it wasn't for the irritating noise it made when they touched. So I reshaped the cage till it stopped, which created / brought up my final problem... the two part cage had clips on the sides to hold them together, it went together enough to hold before, but that was before I reshaped it.. I understand I created this problem in a way, but I only created a problem to fix another, therefore its now under my bed never to be seen again.. SadTimes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its job but cheaply made, 26 Sept. 2013
The fan does its job but is very cheaply made, for the price that it is, was a bit of a pain to put together too

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 25 Jun. 2013
If your looking for elegance this is not it, but it does the job. Assembly required (need a screwdriver) and on the highest fan setting it vibrates the whole stand. But it keeps our small office of 2 cool!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!!!!!, 13 April 2015
I bought this product last March.. And it not even 1 month with us, rarely use it... Only at night. And yet the fan is stopping already like it was an old used fan. Fan is giving this smell like a burning oil or something, and there were days we need to wait for like 5 minutes before the fan started to turn. I'm sorry but this is not a great product. The worst I had bought so far. I just can't send it back because I already throw the box. Was thinking it was a good product like what I have read in the comment section. But I was wrong. Won't recommend it to any one

1.0 out of 5 stars Only Got Half The Fan, 17 Jun. 2014
Upon delivery we opened the box, unpacked it to find that literally half the fan were missing. There were no stand and only 1 leg base, instead of two.

We were very disappointed and as this isn't an Amazon product we now have to spend extra money returning this back to the seller, who (so far) has been very quiet. I've sent two emails to the company, but have heard nothing. I'm sincerely hoping we weren't duped into buying a product that were known to be as it was sent.

I would think very carefully about ordering from them and it's only a shame i didn't have a review, like this, to warn me.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 30 Aug. 2013
very very pleased with this product. Very happy with the delivery too. Very quite when working and produces a very good cool breeze. very happy with product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fan floor standing, 24 May 2013
Great Customer service, they even add a personal touch and called me to make all is ok. 5 star service . My order arrived damaged due to handling it seems via the mail company, Trendi called me up after my email and said not to worry they were sending a new one out to me. I sent them pictures of the damaged fan components. First class service and 5 star rating for calling me up and letting me know that all was being sorted. This is a good priced fan because others on Amazon selling similar items and pricing higher then Trendi.

:) Value for money yes, quality good as its the same product and quality that you get in the high street major stores.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never again, what kind of company is this anyway?, 7 Jun. 2014
The fan was oily and grimy in some places, some parts were missing and there was NO manual in it. Never again will I get another "powatron" fan

White 16 inch Oscillating Pedestal (Stand) Fan