Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 9 August 2002
I work with small children and have used this CD and other Greg & Steve cds a lot. The songs are lively, and children respond to them and learn or invent actions to go with them very quickly. It soon becomes a favourite with the children. I would recommend this to anyone who works or lives with small lively children. It is a fantastic, fun way to use up excess energy in a small area. I just hope that all these Steve & Greg products become available from Amazon in the near future as I need to buy additional CDs for work colleagues.
on 8 March 2013
i bought this for the creche i work in as the last kids in motion cd started skipping as it is used so much!!
we use this cd in the mornings for the childrens exercises and they love it! especially animal action and the freeze!

it is very hard to get a group of 2 year olds interested in something but this is one of those cds which can do it!

i would recommend it to anyone who works with young children!
on 5 October 2013
This is a firm favourite with the children at my pre-school and it keeps them entertained for ages. There are some great songs that everyone loves to dance to. We especially like the Animal Action songs.
on 15 July 2014