5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT JACKET, 16 April 2013
I bought the blue/grey coat because it was cheaper than the black/red one (go figure...). The quality is amazing, it is very well made with the added bonus of being waterproof and windproof. My son is 8 but he's tall for his age so I bought size 10 which is spot on but I am concerned the sleeves will be too short in a few months time (they are just the right lenght at the moment) so I might send it back and go for age 12, I want to make sure he gets as much wear out of this jacket as possible. The photos don't do the jacket justice, it is really trendy. It is also padded and very warm. Love it, specially at the bargain price.

UPDATE: Ordered size 12 in the Montana Check design but it's too baggy. However, I've decided to keep them both as he'll grow into the bigger size. These jackets at £22.50 are too good a bargain to be missed. By the way, I wear a petite size 10 and the jacket for age 12 fits me perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rip Curl jacket, 3 Jan 2014
Fantastic quality.
Would recommend going up a few sizes if your child is tall. Nephew is a tall, slim 8 year old, I purchased for age 10 which was perfect.