4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, not very good instruction manual!
Bought this watch as I thought it would make a nice watch to wear when I'm out cycling or at the gym. I had no problems with the strap as I took it to a local key maker / watch repairer who took 3 links off the strap to fit my wrist!

Published 17 months ago by The Elvis Fan

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, but ....
Published 17 months ago by Mr. R. S. Chilvers

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, not very good instruction manual!, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Timex Originals Sport Chronograph on PU Bracelet and Red Accents - T2N867 (Watch)

The instruction manual is your typical manual written by a factory in China. It includes every type of watch made by Timex and the instructions aren't very clear. I can't seem to get the chronograph dials to reset the way the manual states, very annoying!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, but ...., 1 Feb 2013
This watch is quite stylish. It looks pretty much like its picture, and the red and black looks good. The 'central' section of the bracelet is shiny and contrasts with the other part which is matt. But the bracelet is the problem. It has been made long enough for the largest wrist. So most people will need to adjust it by removing links and its really difficult to do. I've had these before and its always a struggle, so if I'd known, I would not have bought this watch. The instructions are not very clear - especially the pictures of what to do ! So, unless you have fat wrists, be warned !