on 18 July 2013
The photo... just like everyone else says is misleading. I do normally always check reviews, but seeing as we have so many Sylvanian animals already.... I didn't read them. My child had ordered what we thought were the boy and girl baby corgi's and one other baby, and we ordered the triple bunk bed, so they would all have a bed each. Very disappointed when the box was opened and we discovered you only get one.... and you cannot choose which. It does state way down at the bottom, only one figure included and that you couldn't pick which you wanted.... which is very odd.... as most children are pretty specific in what they want. The photo needs to be changed. Other than that, the baby is very cute.
on 16 February 2013
Again, like the other reviewers I find the picture is misleading, only one baby is included. More annoyingly you cannot choose the colour. My daughter wanted pink but got blue.
on 3 August 2013
Cute but far too expensive as with all sylvanian families! Starting to regret letting my daughter collect them. All the bits are so small and so expensive!
on 29 January 2013
Was disappointed to find that the product only contained one corgi baby and not two which my daughter was led to believe by the advertised picture.
on 11 April 2013
Bought this along with other baby sylvanian families for my daughter and she loves playing with them, feeding them and putting them to bed.
on 28 January 2013
I bought these for my Granddaughter to go with all her other Sylvanian family's. She loves them and plays with them all of the time.
on 18 June 2013
a good piece to add to my daughters collection how cute are these my daughter loves them a must buy for any collecters
on 21 February 2014
great buy and worth the money I paid for them as my little one loves these characters and plays with them for hours
on 4 January 2013
I was think the picture is confusing it looks as tho there are 2 babies where there is only one. Slightly disappointed!
on 12 April 2013
The product is misdescribed, the photo clearly shows two characters when only one is supplied, even the grammar used is misleading and is grossly over priced. To avoid your child's disappointment, DO NOT BUY.