Price:£1.00+ £3.99 shipping

on 2 August 2013
This product worked fine and was delivered quickly. A bit disappointed that I requested a blue one by e-mail to match my little boys guitar and they said they were unable to give me it because it was a mixed box. Well lets face it - it only meant taking a blue one out the box instead of an orange one - I think most people would have been bothered.
on 3 January 2013
Bought two of these, one formy daughters guitar and one for the guitar I got my Dad for xmas. Didn't get to choose a colour, I got whatever they sent, which was disappointing, so it was lucky I liked what they sent me, in fact I got the same strap from two different suppliers! Its great value and a must for the Paper Jamz guitar, especially for my five year old. Good quality and easy to fit.
on 16 August 2013
Excellent value for money. The Kids have attached them to all their paperjamz guitars. The colours and designs on the straps are excellent and they enable the kids to strut their stuff as young guitar heroes!
on 7 July 2013
yes would recommend the strap to go with the jams guitar, When I ordered the first jamz guitar I did not realise it came with out a strap, I soon ordered this strap & very pleased with it.
on 6 September 2013
Great seller, bought 2 paper jamz guitar straps and asked for 2 different designs got quick response and 2 different designs. Excellent price and very quick delivery.
on 28 December 2012
Cannot fault the product. It does exactly what it's meant to do. Easy to fit and adjust I gave it 5 stars because there is no reason I can think of to give it less
on 11 November 2012
A must have for a paper jamz gultar. Extremely durable. I have bought 3 papaer jamz guitars and straps in the past 4 months for children as they are a great gift.
on 12 February 2014
Really helped in purchasing this strap which was installed immediately onto the guitar.Really need to have this strap to be able to carry the guitar.
on 13 March 2014
Bought this to complete the paper jamz kit for some good friends for christmas. They loved it. The paper jamz products bring many laughs and fun.
on 9 June 2013
Helps a lot with the paper jamz guitars as kids soon get tired holding it up and trying to be a hard rock star at the same time. Worth the buy.

See one answered question