4.0 out of 5 stars Maggie Get Your Gun, 4 July 2014
Amazon Customer (Shropshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maggie Get Your Gun (Maggie MacKay - Magical Tracker Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Good series, engaging characters

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, 21 April 2014
S. Anstee "smanstee" (UK) - See all my reviews
Can't get enough of these books just have a brilliant mixture of action and humour as well as the fact you never know what's going to happen next, the characters are what really makes it all work especially Maggie and as soon as I finish one book I can't wait to read the next.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm going out and buying me a mumu!, 25 Mar 2014
Maggie MacKay, Killian, Pipistrelle and the MacKay family are great UF fun. Don't expect deep complex plotting, instead ready yourself for comedy script-worthy dialogue and bucket loads of self depreciating humour.

The really nice angle to this little series is the way everyone accepts there are two dimensions. The earthly, non magical dimension, and then the supernatural dimension. Maggie and her dad create portals enabling travel between the two. Maggie's mum is a norm, but a norm who communes with ghosts and wears a muumuu! (I had to look muumuu up... now I want one!). There are 'monitored' portals as well, but baddies are always going to be looking for that back door access and exit, aren't they? Creating the avenues for trade in illegal magical artefacts. The MacKays exist as sort of PIs cum bounty hunters. Helping the law of both sides and any private citizen with the means to pay.

I would give this five stars if the plots were beefier and the baddies badder... Saying that, it's an absolute delight to read e-books with no typos or grammatical errors, and book three is already in my Kindle ready for this evenings bed-time read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another cracking romp, 1 Jan 2014
Miss Frances Ashton (UK) - See all my reviews
My 2nd Kate Danley book and I think more will be getting on my wish list. A great little romp with Maggie saving the world again. Well worth spending some time reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars great sequel, 30 Dec 2013
A very good sequel , I will be looking out for more of her books in this series and others .

4.0 out of 5 stars Read it if you have a sense of humour., 26 Nov 2013
Good, solid writing, an alternative universe that sort of makes sense, and a humorous take on the whole thing. A rattling good plot, and I will read more. I also want an elf and a brownie please.