4.0 out of 5 stars A good start
This works as a very good intro to the new ship and it's crew. I found the new crew and their introductions & interactions to be more interesting than the story. I felt the plot itself was, for me at least, below average. But, buy it to learn of the new Luna class ship and its extraordinaty new crew that is off on, hopefully, very interesting voyages.
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 and a half stars j'g'mklp'th'sh'rrananananmansisis.
considering that I cant stand martin and mangels, i found this more than half-decent. I gave it a try. I just wish they wouldn't shoehorn made up words in that are difficult to read. as an example Sh'Th'M'k'nkEaughliareuot. Thats not one of theirs, just an imitation. it spoils the story when you have to stop and try to work out what the word says.
Published 9 months ago by Dan Brierley

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 and a half stars j'g'mklp'th'sh'rrananananmansisis., 8 July 2013
Dan Brierley "Dan" (At home, where do you think.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Taking Wing: Star Trek: Titan Book One (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good start, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Taking Wing: Star Trek: Titan Book One (Kindle Edition)

ARRAY(0xafbe34f8)