5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my Hudl.
Mine arrived within a couple of days of ordering. It was plug and play on my Hudl, its a great little computer style keyboard. Best news is - it has a print screen function, and you usually need an app to do that!
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars review of tablet keyboard case
With no support to the tablet once in the keyboard case to use it as pictured I have to place it on an old. Case /cover that does have built in support . This is a hassle to use so I tend not to bother.
Published 1 month ago by Miss J A Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my Hudl., 5 April 2014
This review is from: BLACK KEYBOARD CASE FOR 10" ANDROID PC TABLET NETBOOK (Personal Computers)
You can also copy and paste text easily. Its much easier to type with then the screen keyboard. I use it with Kingston Office for notes.I'm so pleased with it I use it far more than I thought I would - so I just bought a cheap 10" tablet and the same keyboard to go with it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does What The Ad Says, 9 July 2014
Indeed it does what is promised. It fits my Polatab Elite Q 10.1" tablet just fine. And the plug fits into the tablet from the excellent quality keyboard. The case is solid and looks like a kind of leatherette canvas material with white stitching. Quality is fine and should last years. Protects the tablet very well.

But I have a slight reservation about the stand hinge. This is a good simple design for sure,but it needs some way to lock it in place...If the case slides back,the stand hinge slides too,and closes, causing the screen to fall backwards. I have devised a simple solution with a slab of plastic to keep it open in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb value for the money, 8 Jun 2014
The first case I received was faulty but UniversalGadgets were excellent and replaced it within 2 days....you can't have better service than that. The actual item is sturdy with strong adjustable clips to hold your tablet computer in place. Some people may be put off by the cheap and nasty outer cover but as I have said....for the money paid this is an excellent product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money but . . ., 31 July 2014
Amazon Customer (Llandysul, Carmarthenshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Excellent value for the price. Good protection for my 10" PolaTab tablet and very neat responsive keyboard that just plugs (mini-USB connection) into the side of my tablet as shown in the illustration. Back support for the tablet turns the whole thing into a small laptop style device.
However, if you need to use a GB £ sign check before ordering as the version supplied to me did not have a relevant key for that sign.

4.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, 25 Jun 2014
Its OK
does what is asked of it and the keyboard is very responsive, and it would be difficult to fault it as a keyboard.

My issue is that my Tablet keeps sliding out of the right hand side of the case as the restraing clips do not hold it tightly .

To be fair I was offered a full refund but rather than return it I got a Large elastic band and all good now

4.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard/Case Combo, 10 Aug 2014
P. Young (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Ordered to use with my Android KitKat and, for the price, this does as it says on the tin. Great little case and keyboard combo, very handy for typing emails although, as other reviewers have said, the keyboard is quite small (no problem if, like me, you have small hands). It also arrived within 2 days of ordering (free p&p). Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall it will do the job OK, 4 Aug 2014
Good price, and it will do the job.
By looking in to the detail, such as detail of stitch etc, you can see some rough appearance, however, it is steadely made and will not fall apart.
Because it is for 10", size of each keyboard is like tapping miniture typewriter, so you need some time to get used to it for long sentence, if you are thinking some typing works using your 10" tablet.
For general use for browsing and e-mailin, it will be more than enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money!, 1 May 2014
It's a perfct fit for my Telefunken 10.1" tablet. The only problem was the OTG keyboard cable that's a micro usb. My tablet usb port is a mini-usb, so I had to buy an adapter for a couple of pounds and it works fine. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium product at a bargain price, 5 Sep 2014
I received mine today and am so impressed with the quality of the finish and design. I was a bit worried that my tablet wouldn't fit properly but the case has a spring clip which adjusts to fit and hold it secure. The keyboard works perfectly and doesn't feel flimsy at all, they are proper keys rather than those blister style keys that some have, so typing feels more natural, just like using a laptop. There was also a good quality stylus included that I wasn't expecting.
Due to the excellent quality I can this case outlasting my tablet!
Delivery wise it turned up way before expected so no complaints there either!

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth!, 17 Aug 2014
I bought this for my 10.1" Toshiba tablet. I like the fact that I can use the tablet like a laptop. In fact I use the keyboard to even type on my android mobile!
only downside is the tablet does not hold firmly as the elastic band on one side is not the right size.
I'd recommend it as the keyboard and case is well worth it.

BLACK KEYBOARD CASE FOR 10" ANDROID PC TABLET NETBOOK