Price:£6.40+ Free shipping

on 19 May 2014
This is hard to type with one hand, but my other arm is exhausted. If you attach them to a stick you can clean up the ceiling too. Or do what I do and tell people its artex.
on 4 February 2014
These are just ideal for giving as a present, especially when you know that it will be funny when opened at a family Christmas..
on 2 February 2014
Very handy for those moments when you are in need of a quick bashing of the bishop. Would highly recommend to any onanism enthusiast.
on 18 January 2015
I bought these and put them next to my bed. They didn't last long, my mum says i can get better quality aloe vera ones that moisturise also. I'm just going back to my old wank sock its more absorbant.
Fun joke gift not really good to advertise you masturbating even though we all do it.
on 9 April 2015
I return to you after use of this product weary. The use of these items during the act of stroking the snake of my partner was useful, during oral insertion if any happens to get on my face these wipes clean up what my tongue can't get.

Would highly reccomend to any woman who likes the penis.

Thanks!
on 29 December 2014
Bought as a joke item for my mate, even managed to get him to open them in front of his mum. Classic
on 6 February 2014
I've been a long term wanking enthusiast, with a sperm count resembling a mature male elephant. These wipes, whilst soft of my old todger, simply weren't absorbent enough to 'mop up my mess'. Initially, having experienced their soft aroma, I thought "great value", but after my first use, I discovered I had to use approximately 9 at a time.
I would buy them again, but would implore the manufacturer to produce boxes of bigger quantities.
Overall, I'm a happy wanker.
on 6 April 2014
I bought this to send to a friends house as a joke, he did really enjoy the gesture but for the price it does seem a bit too much. The box design is high resolution and well printed but at the end of the day they are just a box of tissues!. Who would of guessed....
on 13 January 2015
Bought for a friend that said "a good quality tissue that did not its contents, even when left for some time" I can only describe this as being fit for purpose.
on 21 August 2015
Bought as a gag gift for my boyfriend and he loved it, he got a good laugh from his family who were there when he opened them too! A bit expensive for not so many tissues but it was worth the laugh

See one answered question