on 27 August 2013
For the glow factor, these definitely get 10 out of 10. The stickers included are great too, as they also glowed excellently.
This is a great pack; unfortunately I found that there weren't enough large stars and too many tiny ones, and also not enough colour variety. Apart from this though I thoroughly recommend this for parties or merely just for decoration.
on 1 February 2014
I would like to warn you though that some of the '300' are in on a sheet of small stickers. We didn't mind though as there was more than enough of the plastic shapes to cover the ceiling (of my son's large bedroom room), then we had lots of stickers for his headboard and toybox, with lots spare.
on 17 July 2013
order these for a bit of fun for my kids and me. put loads in the kids rooms and still had enough left over for the garden on a bbq day!

kids love them and so did my bbq guests1 they stayed bright for ages in the garden!
on 2 December 2014
these are great, have had them on the bedroom ceiling for a few months now and they glow bright so bright, just put the main bedroom light on for half hour to charge them up and they glow beautifully for around 4 hours, look cosmic, they work best spread apart a bit for a lovely ' twinkly night sky ' effect, a great buy! very pleased :-)
on 17 July 2013
these are great for the kids bedroom. they stay bright and glow for a very long time. and they are great to make patterns on the ceiling/wall with!!

a great buy!
on 15 November 2013
I'm glad I found these glow in the dark stars after a lot of research on the internet. I would often read reviews saying that the starts would fade very quickly, but I've found myself still noticing the glow in the stars up to 3 hours after the lights have gone out (but I haven't stayed up for long enough, so it could be longer). The paper glow in the dark stars glow brightly too. Definitely impressed!

Make sure you buy some blutac (or white tac) to go with this. You'll need a fair amount.
on 16 March 2014
I was pleased with these as they look good and they do glow, however make sure you read the prodct description first !! It says you get 300 glow in the dark stars but you really don't as most of them are stickers and they are teeny weeny stickers.!
on 8 January 2014
Bought for daughters ceiling now have to buy several packs for her brothers and sisters i would say even though 300 sounds a lot only covered about half her ceiling so will have to buy her another pack too but they are good quality and her room is quite large soo all in all very happy with the product
on 5 September 2013
We loved the planets and the shooting stars.. even the tiny stars that are a bit hard to place but they look very nice!
on 7 July 2013
says over 300 stars and only 40 are the plastic ones the rest are stickers. really annoying and my son was very dissapointed