5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent printer
I installed this printer combo using the supplied installation disc without any problems. The HPeprint facility has enabled me to print from my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone without any issues. The print quality is great and it is nice to be able to scan using wireless, unlike some other wireless printers where you have to plug in the USB cable to scan!!
Published on 10 Nov 2012 by awcc

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but slooow
I bought this printer at local TESCO, because it had the same price as Amazon.

Published 15 months ago by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent printer, 10 Nov 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but slooow, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)
I bought this printer at local TESCO, because it had the same price as Amazon.

It's working good in my home office setup. It works seamlessly with my Mac and with Linux too. It uses WiFi, so I can put the printer anywhere I want and it's not limited by cables - it does not have to be next to computer or USB socket. WiFi is also very convenient if my wife wants to print something, she does not have to come by and hook up the printer to her computer, she can print from anywhere. I have not tried AirPrint yet, but it's good to have it in case I need to print something from my iPod.

I've been using it lightly for two months and printed a few dozen of pages and it hasn't run out of the ink that came with the printer yet.

I've also scanned a few documents. The printer can serve as a flatbed scanner where you put the documents on the glass page by page (good option for copying a passport), or you can put all pages on the top shelf and it will suck them in automatically to scan them.

One thing I am missing is duplex printing. Unfortunately this printer does not support duplex printing, so if you want to print something on both sides of paper, you will have to print odd pages first, then carefully insert them back to the printer to print even pages.

The other thing which is sometimes annoying is that it is really, really slow. Both printing and scanning are super slow. This reminds me of the old days of dot matrix printers where you would have to wait several minutes to print a single page. Yes - it takes minutes to print a single color page from a scanned PDF!

Summary:

Pros:
* Good price
* WiFi
* Just works

Cons:
* Very, very slow
* Lacks duplex printing

5.0 out of 5 stars HP is spot on, 26 Sep 2012
This review is from: HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)
Ordered via Amazon yesterday 11am ish and received today 11am ish. Soooo good. The printer was as the adverts all say and it works like a dream. Enabled wireless and eprinting with no hassle. Airprint just happened! No problems at all. Quality of print is good, scanning is good and I shall never use the FAX. Who does now? After the hassles I had with the previous - this is just IT heaven. Don't usually bother with reviews but this was so good, thought I should!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent purchase, 12 May 2013
This review is from: HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)
excellent packaging, fast shipping, unbeatable price
excellent printer at an affordable price offers the possibility to use the wifi, also has the function of the app with AirPrint for iPhone can scanerizzare and send everything on the iPhone without using a PC and save your scans on the various cloud, very cheap cartridges, fax , many functions for off and ignition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)
Purchased this item as a present for son who is setting up photoshop business and he is so pround of the item. Great printer that is easy to set up. Like the wireless printing even while away from the house from his IPAD. Reccoment it highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant printer, 7 May 2013
This review is from: HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)
A briliant printer at a really good price. We bought it for its ability to print via wifi, copy and fax and it has exceeded expectation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi featured printer for Home use, 6 Nov 2012
This review is from: HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)
The time had come to replace my ageing but reliable Epson 840c Deskjet printer. I spent a lot of time looking at all the possibles and eventually made a decision to purchase the HP Officejet 4620. Printing speed was not essential, price of ownership was important as was connectivity - not every printer in this class offers both both wired - USB, and wireless as does the 4620. And then you have a fax, copier, scanner and printer in a compact unit. Paper is loaded from the front via a cassette and paper out is also from the front; these points and the printers footprint - specifically, as the space where it will be housed is limited. Reviewers didn't like the user panel on the front which I thought was OK. Set up is straight forward - worth reading the install guide before set-up; fitting the ink cartridges simple. The install takes around 20 minutes.

I think this is an excellent printer for home use, if printing needs are not high. You get a lot of features at a very affordable price and it is easy to use. OK, the plastic used is not heavy gauge stuff but that aside you have a well designed quality printer.

3.0 out of 5 stars HP 4620 Printer, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)
I wish now i had bought the one without the fax facility. It does the job but when printing sometimes the printed pages coming out of the machine scrunch up. I have no idea why this happens and cant seem to remedy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)
I have to say ,that I own 2 printers .one is quite old now from HPdeskjet and until today is very workable ,the problem is that the ink is way to expensive still even for today use.The other printer was a Lexmark all in one which broke down.even that the quality was not to impress.
So after losing by breakdown my Lexmark all in one .i was looking for another one .
After a few researches and reading some of the reviews I decided to buy this one .
For as many printers that I have and used to have ,I have to say that this printer is simple brilliant .very easy to set up .very good quality ,actually HP never fails to impress (for me HP is by far the best make printers).
And of course with eprint included ,you can print from any device even your mobile phone.this for me it's a bonus ,it does make life easier on printing .
Best printer so far for me .excellent.
I would recommend it .

5.0 out of 5 stars IMPRESSED!, 17 April 2013
This review is from: HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer (Accessory)
THE PRINTER ARRIVED ON TIME AND WAS FAIRLY EASY TO SET UP.LOOKS PROFESSIONAL AND PRODUCES A VERY SHARP IMAGE I DO NOT USE THE FAX FACILITY BUT ALL OTHER FUNCTIONS GIVE FULL SATISFACTION. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRINTER TO ANYONE WHO PRINTS A LOT OF COLOUR PHOTOS ETC

HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer