on 29 September 2012
Very impressed with the quality and size of these muzzies. They are plenty big enough to shield you and baby too whilst out and about breast feeding. Lovely designs too would definitely recommend. Only reason did not give 5 star as I think they are quite expensive, however on doing some research these were the cheapest for 3 extra large muslins.
on 30 April 2013
Delivery of this item was very quick and I was delighted when I saw how pretty these muslins were, such a bargain especially if a member of the Amazon Family Club as the price is reduced to around £16.00. The patterns are so pretty and the fabric is of good quality. Perfect size for swaddling in the early months or using to make breastfeeding more discreet. Would definitely buy the boy ones too if the occasion arises!
on 31 March 2014
These muslins are beautiful, large, soft and good quality at a very good price! They wash very well, so I came back and bought another pack! Very handy for using to shade from sun on the pram, swaddling, using as light cover in summer, using as head end 'sheet' in crib so can be whipped off and washed more often than the whole crib sheet, the list goes on. Highly recommend!
on 28 May 2014
Fantastic product but why so pricey?! Paid £14.99 for these on Amazon but would be annoyed to pay £18.99 for the "boys" monkey/bananas which are more neutral.

That aside, lovely prints - the "girls" pack is lovely but not too pink! The Spotty print is light pink and subtle and the green is a lovely soft pea colour.

So useful for:

- putting over buggy hood for extra shade
- as a wrap when in sunshine
- to line a supermarket trolley when putting baby in one of those that has a shaped plastic recline thing for the baby to lie in
and
- as a light buggy blanket/moses blanket.

These are going to be very useful.

They are quite thin but I like that as they will dry quickly and will be useful as an indoor blanket.
on 21 March 2016
These are fantastic! I use these for everything: as a breastfeeding cover, a light blanket, to cover the car seat in the rain, to change the baby on if the mat looks cold (!) as a little picnic blanket, to mop up sick, as a burp cloth, to swaddle with, to cover the pram in bright sunlight or when he needs a nap.. The list is endless! My favourite use though is as a breastfeeding cover. With my first I had a special bf cover, which was always flapping about and exposing me! It was very hot in the summer too & used to cook my poor daughter/ this is awesome in comparison and half the price... For three! In conclusion, They're huge and awesome and I love them.
on 8 September 2014
Nice muslins when pregnant wanted the most expensive Muslins out there all the Aden and anias ones! But these are fine really big, pretty and to be honest the novelty of having the best of everything quickly wears off so long as you've got large, light good quality muslin cloths that can be used as sun shields, bibs, clean ups or blankets then what else do you need? Would recommend. Cheapest I could find for a pack of 3.
on 31 December 2014
Lovely muslins - light and delicate, with pretty patterns and colours, and absolutely huge. Useful for swaddling, shielding from dazzling sunlight, enveloping baby when she's making a mess with solid foods at someone else's house, or as a picnic cloth for impromptu meals without a highchair.
on 24 May 2016
One of the best purchase when had my little one. The muslins are very big so I used them for EVERYTHING (from swaddling the baby, covering the pram in a rainy day or helping you be discreet if baby gets hungry and you're far from home!). And the motifs are soo cute! Totally recommend it.
on 20 February 2015
They look good quality but disappointed that I ordered 3 pink. But got 2 pink and a horrible green one. Couldn't send back as I am visiting daughter up in Scotland this weekend. So have took that one out. Not cheap though so expect to get what pic shows.
on 24 July 2014
As on the tin- these are huge. We bought them for swaddling in case we had a huge baby- but I didnt quite appreciate just how big 1m squared is! however they are great for mopping up and will be good for covering over the pram in the sunshine.

See one answered question