5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
These are brilliant quality, would recommend any man who likes good quality and designer foot wear to buy them. My son loves them
Published 13 months ago by Annette Fiander

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart very quickly
The studs fell off very quickly, and within a couple of months the upper split away from the sole. They are poorly made.
Published 14 months ago by Mr S Cole

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart very quickly, 17 Feb 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Sore Toes, 17 Dec 2012
This product (size 12) is undersized, being approximately three quarters of an inch shorter than my existing size 12 Ted Baker slippers and, consequently, tight across the toes. It has been returned for refund and is not recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars beware, 8 Dec 2012
Just beware the sizing of these slippers. After previous experience with the sizing of other Ted Baker products I went for one size bigger with these slippers. Having worn them in for a week I should have gone one more. Apart from that, they are warm and attractive, but a pain to get on when wearing socks!

1.0 out of 5 stars split right down the side, 7 April 2014
J. G. Graham - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ted Baker Men's Carota Slipper (Apparel)
these splt right down the side where the perforations had been stitched and perforated badly. I contacted Ted Baker who couldn't have cared less.
They are beautifully designed BUT ARE ATROCIOUSLY BADLY MADE.
Don't buy them - they fall to bits.
Ted Baker has a very poor attitude to customers - this is my second experience of that and it will be my last as I will never buy anything of theirs again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing!, 5 Jan 2014
Obviously very popular as everywhere had sold out of these good looking slippers. Unfortunately when I ordered them on line they were way to small and very narrow fitting. So disappointing at Christmas to receive a useless present!

1.0 out of 5 stars Studs fell off in no time!, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ted Baker Men's Carota Slipper (Apparel)
I bought these for my boyfriend for his birthday. They are a tight fit and in no time a thread started to unfold followed by over 30 studs falling off both slippers. My boyfriend has had little use out of them as 12 weeks and counting he has been spent with a broken leg and he is less than mobile. He has had these for just over 4 months now and already they are falling apart- Not a good buy to say the least

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Mar 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, (ed. Disposable) stylish slippers, 18 Feb 2013
Bought these for my husband just before Christmas as the old Ted Baker slippers (well worn and loved for the last 4 years) were too embarassing to bring with us to visit family. Depending on the shoe, my husband's size varies from a 9 to a 10. The 10 in this slipper fits beautifully and really, they look so great he could wear them out to the supermarket if he was so inclined. We are docking these a star due to the fact that the nubbies at the bottom are in the process of falling off, which is a concern if one has curious cats who eat small things, as we do. These slippers do not leave our carpeted home except for a few trips to the bin on the driveway. Shame really, he really likes these and before the issue with the nubbies coming off, was really impressed with the quality. If we did buy Ted Baker again, we would possibly look for a simple leather sole.

Update Sept 2013 - Well, I've knocked off a few more stars down to 2 and edited the title for my review. Now, in addition to the rubber bits coming off all over the house, the leather has split at the outer toe box. They lasted about 8 months. I cannot recommend this product and would debate whether to purchase Ted Baker again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 15 Feb 2013
I bought the slippers for my son-in law for xmas - days after xmas the suede at the front of the slipper had come away from the sole - very disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars slippers, 15 Feb 2013
my husband loves the slippers but we had to order 3 sizes before the fitted him so I think they might be small made

ARRAY(0xaea78a2c)