5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome Waspie
Published on 3 Sep 2012 by Sally

3.0 out of 5 stars It's O.K
PROS:
Looks like it does in the picture and potentially very flattering. Has sturdy fastenings. Look's great with dresses.

CONS:
The elastic does not sit that well and can look quite unflattering. As such I felt it was over priced. Either it is poor quality or the sizing is a little off and you should be wary which you order.
Published 19 months ago by Caurus

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome Waspie, 3 Sep 2012
This waspie style belt makes as a great addition to any wardrobe. A very comfortable fashion piece that works well for a slightly more gothic feel with the charming metal clasp fastenings that run down the front of the garment. Ideal for flattering the waistline and bringing definition to feminine curves, whether you be skinny or of fuller figure. Could be considered a comfortable alternative to those who are hesitant to wearing boned corsets. Ideal for both casual and formal occasssions, with t-shirts, tunic tops, blouses, one piece dresses and pencil skirts.

Definately worth trying out.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's O.K, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Black Butterfly Clothing 6" Wide Elastic Waspie Corset Waist Dress Belt (Apparel)
PROS:

CONS:

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 3 July 2013
Would recommend this to anyone who wants a lovely waistline, perfect underbust fit, goes well with anything...I tried it on with a dress and also with jeans...just makes the outfit! Size 10-12 M fits fine and this is my usual clothes size. The hooks are strong and don't come open when wearing, the material itself is well made and looks alot more than it costs!

5.0 out of 5 stars The size was right for me!, 1 Aug 2014
I am 5ft 1 in tall and a 12/14 in tops and a 14 in bottoms and this belt fitted me. It was just right, but as it is advertised for a 14-16 size I think it would be too small for a larger lady. I would suggest measuring your waist as it does give the measurement for the waist accurately. I do not have a waist that goes in and measured round mine first before I bought the belt. It arrived quickly and I think is well made for the price. Yes after several hours of wear and bending it might slightly curl up, but if I was a bit slimmer I don't think it would. I hope this helps other people considering purchasing this belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 24 Feb 2013
The belt is both comfortable and flatterng, The fastenings are secure and do not undo despite the width of the belt. I am really pleased I purchased it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, quick delivery., 30 Oct 2013
This product is exactly as described and very quick delivery! Very happy with this seller and would recommend the belt. I would definitely recommend this waist belt to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars bit disappointed, 6 Oct 2013
looks really nice as a fashion piece however the main problem is the folds you get at the hips it molds it out of place (if that makes sence hehe) the more you wear it the less it keeps its shape

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, however..., 13 July 2014
I wore this waspie for a hen do out and about in London. It was a great day, but lots of moving about from place to place. It looked AMAZING when I first put it on - utterly gorgeous! I felt amazing, got loads of compliments, couldn't be happier. By the evening it was starting to fold up every time I sat down, which became quite annoying as I had to sort it out every time I stood back up again, and when I took it off I noticed that there are distinct crease marks where it kept folding.

But on the other hand, maybe I'm just too fat!

5.0 out of 5 stars as expected, 6 May 2014
i havn't worn it out yet, but tried it with my outfits and it is really really sexy. it gives a great shape and cups the underbust perfectly. i am a size 8 usually and got the small size. if you have lovehandles, it can make them more obvious, but its the same with corsets, so cant really be helped, but over a long dress or skirt, or even just to drape fabric on yourself and hold it together, it is pretty great. the other reviews were helpful in mentioning that when hooking it up, start from the middle, and then go up or down, as i initially struggled a bit to get it on. cant wait to wear it out :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad Item, 27 Mar 2014
I thought I could use this as a crinching belt but its not really for that and can be used as a standard belt to wear with shirts or dressers. Quick delivery also.