on 3 September 2012
This waspie style belt makes as a great addition to any wardrobe. A very comfortable fashion piece that works well for a slightly more gothic feel with the charming metal clasp fastenings that run down the front of the garment. Ideal for flattering the waistline and bringing definition to feminine curves, whether you be skinny or of fuller figure. Could be considered a comfortable alternative to those who are hesitant to wearing boned corsets. Ideal for both casual and formal occasssions, with t-shirts, tunic tops, blouses, one piece dresses and pencil skirts.

Definately worth trying out.
on 24 February 2013
The belt is both comfortable and flatterng, The fastenings are secure and do not undo despite the width of the belt. I am really pleased I purchased it
on 6 May 2014
i havn't worn it out yet, but tried it with my outfits and it is really really sexy. it gives a great shape and cups the underbust perfectly. i am a size 8 usually and got the small size. if you have lovehandles, it can make them more obvious, but its the same with corsets, so cant really be helped, but over a long dress or skirt, or even just to drape fabric on yourself and hold it together, it is pretty great. the other reviews were helpful in mentioning that when hooking it up, start from the middle, and then go up or down, as i initially struggled a bit to get it on. cant wait to wear it out :)
on 30 October 2013
This product is exactly as described and very quick delivery! Very happy with this seller and would recommend the belt. I would definitely recommend this waist belt to anyone.
on 10 February 2013
PROS:
Looks like it does in the picture and potentially very flattering. Has sturdy fastenings. Look's great with dresses.

CONS:
The elastic does not sit that well and can look quite unflattering. As such I felt it was over priced. Either it is poor quality or the sizing is a little off and you should be wary which you order.
on 13 July 2014
I wore this waspie for a hen do out and about in London. It was a great day, but lots of moving about from place to place. It looked AMAZING when I first put it on - utterly gorgeous! I felt amazing, got loads of compliments, couldn't be happier. By the evening it was starting to fold up every time I sat down, which became quite annoying as I had to sort it out every time I stood back up again, and when I took it off I noticed that there are distinct crease marks where it kept folding.

But on the other hand, maybe I'm just too fat!
on 15 November 2014
It is comfortable to wear and body hugging without rolling up at the edges.
However, the product design can be better. The hooks are facing out and easy to unhook while putting it on, making it fiddly to put on. And what about the exposed hooks?

If the hooks face in and curl back, then it would be easy to put on and off, and the hooks would not show through the dress you wear on top of it.

My technique to put it on is to start from the bottom hook and put a clip on it to stop it unhooking.
on 22 August 2014
Really comfy way to enhance curves without going full corset. The pleather front is very thin, so I'm contemplating making a busk to glue to the inside as it tends to fold once you've been wearing it a while but looks great over a few different outfits and definitely something I can wear all night.
on 19 December 2013
Useful if you don't want to wear a full corset and it fits most sizes. However, as it is mainly elastic, I think it will start to keep its crease and 'distort' with time. Maybe a little expensive when compared to other products. Very comfy to wear though.
on 24 March 2015
This is a great belt. Very Goth looking which is what I wanted. Not so good for wearing for a meal out as there's no room in it for that (although it does mean that you eat less - very slimming! Lol) I am a size 10 and it fits tightly. Recommended.