Santa, via my wife brought me the new Kindle paperwhite, complete with leather case and a Moshi Airfoil screen protector (£17.95) Unfortunately the later was out of stock, and Amazons estimated delivery was mid January, although in fact it arrived on the 2nd January.

I have a screen protector on my three year old Kindle keyboard, and wished to protect my paperwhite in the same way, especially as it has a touch screen which is more likely to get scratched or marked. I wasn't expecting too much at this low price, but thought it would enable me to use my new "toy" straight away without any screen concerns, untill the Moshi arrived.

In common with other screen protectors, each one is sandwiched between 2 tagged protective layers for ease of fitting. Although this is a simple job which only takes a few minutes, preparation and cleanliness are essential for a neat finish. My advice is to work in a room with your windows and doors closed while you are doing this, to preventing any draughs. To clean your screen, dab a MINIMAL amount of Lens cleaner onto one of the tiny cloths provided, wipe the screen with it and then dry with the second cloth. If you have any dust specs left, these can be gently blown away with a hairdryer SET TO COOL or by using some low tack masking tape. When ready, pull the first protective layer (No 1) just halfway off the screen cover (this enables you to hold it on both sides while you are positioning it) keeping the STICKY SIDE DOWN to stop any dust settling on it. Line up the bottom first and then press it onto the screen using the supplied little spreader, or you can use the like's of a bank card. Working from the centre, outwards, ensure that you have no trapped bubbles before removing the second (No2) protective layer. Job done! This may sound "long winded" but it only took me about five minutes, and was really easy to fit.

TIP. Having two spare protectors, you could even practise with one of them, adhering it to a spare piece of glass, or even a window,(always being cautious with glass!) to give yourself ccnfidence. It will be easy to remove when you have finished.

I have been using my Paperwhite for a few months with the screensaver fitted, and found it to be a considerable improvement, day and night over my Kindle K. I can also vouch that it has not affected the sensitivity of the touch screen controls, which I feel are a joy to use after using the KK for the past three years.
on 30 August 2012
These screen protectors were better than expected. They are in fact Anti-Glare although this is not advertised in the heading. They are smooth, very easy to apply and do not affect the touch sensitivity on the screen. It also comes with a cloth for you to wipe off any dust. Great price and fast delivery from the seller. Would definitely recommend.
on 9 February 2014
I didn't notice before purchasing that this is a clear screen protector, which is a very annoying property. I always have problems reading because of the mirror effect.

the product is good, and of high quality, just not user friendly when it comes to the glare.

I will get a matte screen protector ASAP
on 23 January 2014
I liked the idea of a pack of 3 screen protectors as I've found them tricky to apply in the past, but this went on first time with no bubbles!

My only criticism is that it's not anti-glare. It's fine for now, but I'll have to find an alternative before taking my kindle on holiday and trying to use it in the sunshine!
on 27 April 2016
This is probably one of the worst screen protectors I have used and tried to apply. They are not accurately measured so it is almost impossible to apply with accuracy. The matte finish should be smudge proof but in fact it seems to attract it like flies to excrement. And it also leaves marks when you remove. I thought maybe the first one was a bad batch but the second one was worse. Both are now in the bin and I am £10 out of pocket. Avoid.
on 13 March 2014
Excellent fit, delivered within time, however the screen on the Kindle paper white has a finish which reduces glare and reflection quite significantly which is really effective allowing for clear reading; unfortunately these screen protectors bring that all back! Result had to remove it as it became really irritating - so gone back to a lens cleaning cloth.
on 19 May 2014
I put my Tech Gear Screen Guard screen protector on my brilliant new Kindle Paperwhite, went back out I the garden and could see my glasses reflected in the screen, the tree behind me and the sky! As I purchased the Paperwhite to reduce glare was totally disappointed with these - in spite of some of the comments suggesting no glare that inspired me to purchase. Have contacted the seller but no refund either. If you don't want glare, do not buy these.
on 12 October 2012
Applying film is not always easy but this was easy to do. Easy to follow instructions - this is a useful product at a very reasonable price. No P&P to pay either. Altogether a great deal and delivered the next day on a 3 - 5 delivery plan. Recommended.
on 16 January 2014
to shiny reflect light. tricky to fit. regret buying this product they need to give more info on
product disappointing purchase
on 1 July 2015
I want the product for its "anti-glair" so I could use my kindle outside. The screen covers are shine so still reflect the light, meaning all I see it's my lovely face not the screen. I've since got a matte finish screen cover which is great!