5.0 out of 5 stars EASYFIT PROTECTIION
Santa, via my wife brought me the new Kindle paperwhite, complete with leather case and a Moshi Airfoil screen protector (£17.95) Unfortunately the later was out of stock, and Amazons estimated delivery was mid January, although in fact it arrived on the 2nd January.

Published 16 months ago by LandlubberDave

3.0 out of 5 stars as good as advertised, but not recommended as it's not matte
I didn't notice before purchasing that this is a clear screen protector, which is a very annoying property. I always have problems reading because of the mirror effect.

the product is good, and of high quality, just not user friendly when it comes to the glare.

I will get a matte screen protector ASAP
Published 15 months ago by Walid AlMoselhy

5.0 out of 5 stars EASYFIT PROTECTIION, 4 Jan. 2014
LandlubberDave "Dave D." (Clacton on Sea) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

I have a screen protector on my three year old Kindle keyboard, and wished to protect my paperwhite in the same way, especially as it has a touch screen which is more likely to get scratched or marked. I wasn't expecting too much at this low price, but thought it would enable me to use my new "toy" straight away without any screen concerns, untill the Moshi arrived.

In common with other screen protectors, each one is sandwiched between 2 tagged protective layers for ease of fitting. Although this is a simple job which only takes a few minutes, preparation and cleanliness are essential for a neat finish. My advice is to work in a room with your windows and doors closed while you are doing this, to preventing any draughs. To clean your screen, dab a MINIMAL amount of Lens cleaner onto one of the tiny cloths provided, wipe the screen with it and then dry with the second cloth. If you have any dust specs left, these can be gently blown away with a hairdryer SET TO COOL or by using some low tack masking tape. When ready, pull the first protective layer (No 1) just halfway off the screen cover (this enables you to hold it on both sides while you are positioning it) keeping the STICKY SIDE DOWN to stop any dust settling on it. Line up the bottom first and then press it onto the screen using the supplied little spreader, or you can use the like's of a bank card. Working from the centre, outwards, ensure that you have no trapped bubbles before removing the second (No2) protective layer. Job done! This may sound "long winded" but it only took me about five minutes, and was really easy to fit.

TIP. Having two spare protectors, you could even practise with one of them, adhering it to a spare piece of glass, or even a window,(always being cautious with glass!) to give yourself ccnfidence. It will be easy to remove when you have finished.

I have been using my Paperwhite for a few months with the screensaver fitted, and found it to be a considerable improvement, day and night over my Kindle K. I can also vouch that it has not affected the sensitivity of the touch screen controls, which I feel are a joy to use after using the KK for the past three years.

3.0 out of 5 stars as good as advertised, but not recommended as it's not matte, 9 Feb. 2014

I will get a matte screen protector ASAP

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 30 Aug. 2012
Dan (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: [3 Pack] TECHGEAR® Amazon Kindle 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display eReader CLEAR LCD Screen Protectors with Cleaning Cloth & Application Card - Fits All-New Kindle with Touch (2014), & Kindle Touch (2011) (Electronics)
These screen protectors were better than expected. They are in fact Anti-Glare although this is not advertised in the heading. They are smooth, very easy to apply and do not affect the touch sensitivity on the screen. It also comes with a cloth for you to wipe off any dust. Great price and fast delivery from the seller. Would definitely recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply but not anti-glare, 23 Jan. 2014
I liked the idea of a pack of 3 screen protectors as I've found them tricky to apply in the past, but this went on first time with no bubbles!

My only criticism is that it's not anti-glare. It's fine for now, but I'll have to find an alternative before taking my kindle on holiday and trying to use it in the sunshine!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice., 31 Jan. 2014
Jennifer A. Lewendon (Kingston upon Thames, England.) - See all my reviews
Keeps the fingerprints off the screen. Easy to apply, now on all my Kindles. Very good value for money. Good delivery 2 days after purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 16 Jan. 2014
to shiny reflect light. tricky to fit. regret buying this product they need to give more info on
product disappointing purchase

3.0 out of 5 stars Clear Screens, 13 Mar. 2014
Excellent fit, delivered within time, however the screen on the Kindle paper white has a finish which reduces glare and reflection quite significantly which is really effective allowing for clear reading; unfortunately these screen protectors bring that all back! Result had to remove it as it became really irritating - so gone back to a lens cleaning cloth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 1 Jan. 2013
These are fine if you follow the instructions and take your time! Needless to say I wasted one because I didn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job at a great price!, 12 Oct. 2012
M. Wright "maryanne" (UK) - See all my reviews
Applying film is not always easy but this was easy to do. Easy to follow instructions - this is a useful product at a very reasonable price. No P&P to pay either. Altogether a great deal and delivered the next day on a 3 - 5 delivery plan. Recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID!!, 24 Dec. 2014
No problems with the company but these are completely pointless and extremely difficult to remove. One of the great features of all kindles is that you can read them in direct sunlight. These protectors eliminate this by reflecting your face over the print. These things are great for mobile phones and easy to remove but DO NOT GET THEM FOR YOUR KINDLE!

I had to feel my way around the screen with a tiny screwdriver for a gap to lift the thing back off, I could easily have scratched the kindle itself... I was lucky