5.0 out of 5 stars Magical.
I'm a massive disney fan as it stands anyway but I was so excited to see a "Royal Edition" of one of my favourites. So, what's different about this version? This edition has a "Disney Enhanced Home Theatre Mix" which is great fun and music videos that you might not have seen before - for any Disney fan this is wonderful to see (Almost like a behind-the-scenes...
Published on 24 Jun 2011 by N. J. H.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Sold as new but jumps in 3/4 places! I haven't bought as new before and certainly will not do again. would rather pay the extra and have it play properly all the way through.
Published 4 months ago by Mrs G T Greenwood

‹ Previous | 1 2 330 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning.............., 26 May 2007
An abosolute stunnah I loved every second of this dvd which is a true heartwarming story of evil,love and final happiness. Cinderella is and incredible story and my 2nd favourite disney film of all time (sleeping beauty being the firstxx) It was stunning...x

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless Classic, 4 July 2004
Excellent movie, just how you remember it the first time you saw it, the animation is just the same, and the songs are just as enjoyable.
A brilliant buy if you're after the originals, which are rare these days. Come on, how can anyone forget cute little Gus-Gus??
Go buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Your Dreams Can Come True, 21 Jun 2006
In this Disney-version of the classic tale - mice, birds and a faithful dog all help to make Cinderella's dreams come true.

Yes, Cinderella's Fairy Godmother does make an appearance but there are many other characters to enjoy as well.

The story is nicely-paced and the quality of the animation - now that it has been digitally restored is at times breathtaking.

There are some great songs throughout the film and the dialogue & characterisations are strong enough to keep Mum & Dad interested as well as give lots of enjoyment to the kids.

Our 3-year old daughter's shoes are now called "glass slippers" plus "bibbidy-bobbidy-boo" and "we can do it" are some of her favourite catchphrases.

As an expert in watching children's DVDs over and over again - this stands up as one of the best. Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars "It sa magic!", 11 Aug 2007
L. Quinn "LQuinn" (London) - See all my reviews
For anyone that has seen and loved the first Cinderella, you will equally love if not prefer the second - which is generally not the case. My twin boys (yep boys love Princesses too!) ask for A Twist in Time over the original. Where the first one is a classic love story with a happy ending which is totally essential to your childrens collection, the second is naughty! When the Fairy Godmother's wand falls into the wrong hands who knows where the magic will take them all. By turning back the clock could the ending be very different? Will Anastasia marry the Prince? - Surely not! Will the Step Mother take over the Palace? Will Cinderella get her man? Like in the first one, the mice steel the show with a great singing and dancing routine and the one liners from the other ugly sister are really quite funny too. This is definitely one that Parents can watch over and over and over again with our little ones (we all know what that feels like!) and still come away smiling. Highly recommend the box set and as the DVD's come seperately in their own proper boxes you can always pass on the first DVD as a gift if you already have it as I'm sure this is a better buy than buying seperately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Classic, 20 April 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Cinderella - Diamond Edition [DVD] (DVD)
A really old Disney Classic. My little girl loves this film. The picture throughout is clear. Most of us know the story of Cinderella, but Disney have done this beautifully. All the sounds, visual effects and different voices add to the fun and excitement of the story.

It can keep a three year old quiet for an hour or two - it has to be good!

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ten Stars! Divine !, 21 Sep 2013
I bought the Cinderelle Diamond Edition Blu-ray for our 2 year old Grand Daughter - and it entranced the whole family across three generations ! The production is exquisite - it is Disney at it's finest and brought back memories my own delight as a small child on seeing it for the first time. Age has not dimmed the appeal of the story and the characters - they are as fresh and delightful today as they ever were - and the fabulous work that has been done to restore this enchanting film to the current dazzling condition can only be marvelled at. We practically had it on 'loop play' she loved it so much and we gave her the copy to take home with her to the US (so I promptly bought myself another!). Buy it ! you will not be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars hmmm, 2 Jun 2013
Although i love this classic disney film, i found that there wasn't a good reason to get it on blu-ray than instead of a normal DVD, in my opinion it didn't have any real effect on the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oooohh Diamondy :-), 12 April 2013
The diamond edition is very good!

Quality is amazing, like watching a brand newly released film!

Colours are brilliant and brought me back to my childhood watching it on VHS

4.0 out of 5 stars Got this for my Fiance as a gift, 28 Dec 2012
L. Woolridge "Leewoo" (Stoke-On-Trent) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
The quality of this is utterly brilliant. They have done a fantastic job of re-mastering the image of Cinderella. It surprised me that they did an even better job on this than they did on Lady and the Tramp. I do have one gripe about this, and that is that they weren't able to take it from 4:3 to 16:9 resolution which means it does not fill the screen nor does it put it into letterbox view, it sort of leaves 6 inches spare either side of the image (on a 50" TV)

Please don;t let this take away from what a fantastic film this is and I would recommend this to any Disney fan who wants to re-watch an old classic in new and improved quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stocking filler, 12 Dec 2012
Sue "Sue" (North East of England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cinderella - Diamond Edition [DVD] (DVD)
We haven't watched this yet as it's a stocking filler for my three year old but I love it ... it's one of my favourites and I'm hoping it will enchant her enough to keep her still long enough to watch the whole thing ;o)

‹ Previous | 1 2 330 | Next ›

Cinderella - Diamond Edition [DVD]
Cinderella - Diamond Edition [DVD] by Clyde Geronimi (DVD - 2012)
7.00