4.7 out of 5 stars3,650
Size: iPad 2/3/4|Colour Name: Blue|Change

on 17 July 2012
Ordered over the weekend and it arrived on Tuesday morning so top marks there guys. The case itself came well packaged and complete with a complementary screen protector and small micro fibre wipe cloth (that was a bonus). As for the quality of the screen protector, I've no idea and will be passing it on to my Grandson as I personally don't like them. Its like eating a boiled sweet with the wrapper on! The case itself has a very pleasing appearance with a pocket to the front that would easily hold the odd document or indeed as mentioned previously, your passport if travelling light. The case looks to be very well made and has that 'Expensive Feel' about it. The sleep function works very well when opening/closing the case as does the stand facility giving three distinctive angles with which to view the iPads screen. Overall an excellent purchase. And if you want real quality customer service, contact the seller. So helpful and nothing too much trouble.
66 comments|254 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 September 2012
After purchasing several other cases, one even being a genuine Apple product, I was relieved when this item arrived. It is every bit as good as the description suggests if not better. The material used is of high quality and the viewing angles far better than any other iPad case that I've tried. In addition the sleep / wake function works every time unlike some cheaper cases. Be aware of good looking cases that are on the market, very often they are cheap and nasty imports that are obviously mass produced and as a result the sleep / wake function can be intermittent, the viewing angles poor and the grooves to support the iPad when in a viewing position aren't deep enough.

Rest assured this case has none of these problems and at the price still represents excellent value.
0Comment|122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 September 2012
Looks great. The stand works very well as does the auto-off function when you close the case. Much better than the original case I bought with my IPAD. Arrived very quickly. I thoroughly recommend this product.
on 8 November 2012
Got this case for when I go to meetings to visit clients as my other case is maybe a bit too vibrant for some of the meetings I attend. It feels and looks twice the price I paid for it and should keep my iPad mini safe and well :o) Delivery as per usual was quick.
on 6 February 2014
The case has a beautiful finish and is robust. It has been used extensively every day since November and is still like new. The fit is also vet good and the open/close system functions well. I'm glad I bought it!
on 8 November 2012
Been looking for iPad mini cases and there are not that many about and the ones that are about are more than twice the price of this one! The case is very classy and well stitched together and looks like it will last a long time, keeping my iPad mini safe and secure.
on 13 July 2012
I try to look for quality and what did I get? Quality of the Highest degree. Very fast delivery well before the recommended time in excellent condition. This will last a very long time and with the type of leather used will always look good. After buying the white one was a bit worried that it would not look professional but it does and I will definately recommend this product to all my friends. YOU WON'T GET BETTER QUALITY ANYWHERE. Well done.
Dorothy Carter
on 9 December 2012
I was looking for a quality cover to protect my iPad mini and preferred one that had a stand so that I could watch movies on the go. For the price this is a real luxury case, the black leather and tan give it a great feel and it's perfect for those on the go and for those after that professional look. The case is very well built and has the sleep wake function to save you keep pressing the wake button, did I mention you also get a free screen cover and cleaning cloth?

I can't recommend this highly enough, it's real quality and without doubt the best cover I've had for any device in the last 5 years.

Buy it!
on 30 May 2015
Bought this cover March 2014. Within 12 months stitching came undone, magnets dropped out, leather began to stretch and become saggy, inside cover wore away all within 6 months? Would have expected it to last longer.. looked good quality when new but then quality soon went out the window!
review image review image review image
on 8 August 2014
This item looked very good when delivered. Delivery was prompt. It really only lasted a few months. Became very shoddy and the material started to fray. Definitely NOT leather. I could not recommend this product. There are much better covers for iPad out there, at a lesser price.