on 4 January 2013
I thought due to the price the product wouldn't be much, however it's beautiful. I never really wear bronze but it's beautiful. The product came bubble wrapped which was fantastic and I received it in a matter of 2 days which was great!! Defiantly recommend this product if you are obsessed with owls!!
on 9 November 2012
When it arrived, nothing was broken at all. It looks exactly as it does in the picture! And it was delivered super quick! Plus, its really cheap, sooo I LOVE IT!
on 28 November 2013
Excellent Quality really pleased with my purchase. My 19 year old daughter loves it and has asked for one for Christmas.
on 29 November 2013
Excellent! Really nice product, good quality, come when it was supposed to, perfect! Would highly recommend this product for anyone! Great price too!
on 15 July 2013
Delivery was within the time limit, the product itself looks a lot more expensive than it is which makes it a bargain. Only issue was it broke not long after purchase but this was easily fixed with a pair of tweezers.
on 17 October 2013
I was looking for a new necklace and when I found this I was so happy, it's a long necklace which I really like. It's a beautiful bronze colour. However the owl is really big but I love that !! Great product :-)
on 21 September 2013
Great long chain, and he's really cute! They're selling these in New Look and Camden Market for 2 or 3 times the price!! Arrived within a few days.
on 1 August 2013
5 stars for the quality of the product. Didn't expect the owl to be as big as it was, very impressed.
on 22 May 2015
Doesn't look like picture really. It is alot bigger than you think and there is a gap in-between each section of the body. Also the colour is different and more like that of 2p coin. Nice for the money and still like it as it looks different and worth the money. Just don't expect a small dainty owl that looks almost one piece and a goldy colour .
on 28 May 2014
Very good quality. I was really amazed not expecting that I would get good necklace for this price . After seen the positive reviews I ordered it . And I am glad I did . Its completely Worth it. Would definitely recommend!!!

See one answered question