5.0 out of 5 stars A classic take on bliss.
Published on 13 Jun 2012 by Mr. A. White

3.0 out of 5 stars Why no composers? A great omission
Very pleased with music - had an Amazon code for £2 of MP3 music so effectively got it free. Great as background when, for instance, working at computer. However it is most unhelpful that the composers are not shown. A sign sadly that the people putting this on Amazon have no interest in classical music or understanding of how important that is.
Published 10 months ago by LH

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic take on bliss., 13 Jun 2012
Mr. A. White "Grampyalan" (SW UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Instant Classical Collection - 100 essential classical masterworks (MP3 Download)
This download has provided me with one of the better experiences I've had in ages. The price attracted me in the first place, can't loose I thought, but having downloaded it I was very pleasantly surprised by the content and quality. Over 6 hours of well loved, well played and well edited/produced classics. For once the title of a download album truly reflects it's content. Buy it and ENJOY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value for an amazing collection, 29 Jun 2012
I was so skeptical about buying this because the price looked ridiculous for a 100 classics, i expected poor quality or possibly samples, but what i found was a beautiful collection of music of great audible quality (although i am no audiophile). Definitely a steal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classical music collection, 8 Aug 2012
I do like to listen to classical music when im in the mood and I am very impressed with this item, 100 tracks for under £3! amazing! and the quality is great too, I downloaded it direct to my smartphone and it worked straight way and a bit later I was playing my new music through my car stereo. most impressed for the money. recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars Why no composers? A great omission, 4 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars WoW, 21 July 2012
I could not believe the price for such a wonderful album of classical music. Outstanding!! I downloaded using Amazon mp3, and again, delighted with the ease of use.

4.0 out of 5 stars 100 essential classical masterworks, 30 April 2013
When you download 100 tracks there are always going to be some you are not going to be keen on but for such a cheap price it is extremely good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Liquid pleasure, 19 July 2012
What a wonderful selection of favourites, some old, some new to my ears. Makes for very pleasurable and relaxing usage of my PC as it is often engaged while I'm surfing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Why no composers?, 23 Aug 2013
This is a good selection of (mainly) classical music at a great price. I bought is to use as demonstration clips for students.

I am currently making a catalogue of the tracks with their composers.

I am sure it is intended to be used as an introduction to the music but without the composers it cannot be used for that purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap as chips, 14 April 2014
Good music for such a low price. Impeccable product at a good price, I am very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 9 May 2013
excellent value -I had a few problems as I was unfamiliar with mp3 downloading-but the help-line were very ,well, helpful.
Really enjoying this quality product -at this price-fantastic.