5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect!
Published on 7 Sept. 2012 by R. Maiorano

3.0 out of 5 stars Came with bubble in it.
I'm sure if you get a "perfect one" it is fine. But mine came with a small indentation that meant there was an air bubble in the middle of the screen that couldn't be flattened out. Looking around the internet it seems I am not alone in getting one with a problem out of the packet. Otherwise you can tell this would do the job very well if you get a nice flat one...
Published 14 months ago by Retrovertigo

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect!, 7 Sept. 2012
R. Maiorano "Maiorano1986" (Cardiff, Wales) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hori Officially Licensed Protective Screen Filter (PlayStation Vita) (Accessory)
This screen protector is brilliant it fits so neatly to the screen you wouldn't even know it was there. Although this product came with instructions, I was a bit daunted to apply the screen protector in fear of doing it wrong and not having the option to pull it off and start again. However, there is a pretty good video on youtube that shows a step by step application process, which you can find below this review. Overall, I think that this is the best screen protector on the market, as others I have bought have not quite matched up to the layout of the vita as perfectly as this one. The only gripe I do have with this product is that if playing in direct sunlight, this protector does reduce the level of colour you can see whilst gaming. This is only a small problem for myself as I do not intend to play my vita outdoors, but for someone thinking of gaming next to the pool on holiday, this may limit the clarity and view of what is displayed on the screen. Overall, a well designed top quality product! *****

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars A premium protection solution for a PS Vita, 16 Nov. 2013
Jacqueline Joseph "JJ" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
After purchasing a shiny Playstation Vita (which is great by the way), I started to look for a screen protector. I wanted to get a good one, something that would provide a decent barrier against scratches and prints. I did some researching on forums, and I found Hori was a brand that came with high praise. Hori are a Japanese company who have a range of officially licensed products. I saw some reviews and decided to buy this one.

Firstly, the product comes with some instructions that aren't the easiest to decipher. Like others I will recommend one of the videos on youtube that demonstrates an application of the protector. This helps a lot.

Next up, actually putting it on. You will want to make sure you are in an environment where there is as little dust as possible. A bathroom is actually a good place for this, however I did it in a kitchen with a clean work surface. You will want to make sure the screen is COMPLETELY free of any dust or other debris. The screen protector is applied in multiple stages and involves tagging it to the top of the vita as an anchor while you apply it. Just take your time.

A big positive is that the protector covers areas around the buttons and sticks, not just the screen. Once the adhesive part is fully applied, you pull the top cover off diagonally. Though the instructions can appear confusing, following them correctly left me with a perfectly applied protector. No bubbles and it was in line with everything.

Though I have not tested it personally, Hori say their protectors will stop scratches from a wire brush, amongst other things! I have found it to be more than adequate for regular use, though I keep it in a case anyway. I will say that after application there is more notable friction when you run your finger over the screen. Depending on the games you play, this may take a little while to get used to. However this is a minor issue at most.

I'm very happy with my purchase; I'd definitely recommend this product to a user who wanted a premium screen protector for their Vita. Just remember to watch that youtube video first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Protection, 14 Dec. 2013
Mr. Sa Giffen "sagman76" (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
Read the instructions carefully and you wont go far wrong with this excellent protector. I always apply screen protectors after leaving hot shower on for a few minutes to create a steamy room as the steam pulls the dust to the floor after a few minutes. Wipe clean and apply as instructed. I have no bubbles and you cant even tell its on unless you look very closely.Great Product when done properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most easily applied screen protector I've ever tried., 21 May 2013
This is by far the easiest screen protector I've applied and I've applied them to an iPod, a tablet and two phones in the past year and a half alone.
It has cutouts for the directional pad and buttons meaning it's easy to place it accurately and when you have it in place, there's a line of tape that you can press into the grooves at the top. This keeps the whole thing in place as you peel the underside off. Really painless.

The best thing about it is, unlike other Vita screen protectors it covers the majority of the front face, meaning you don't get that unpleasant "lip" around the edge of the screen. It looks a lot better because of it.

Highly recommended. There are also multiple videos on YouTube showing how to apply it which are worth a watch first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Screen Protector, 13 Mar. 2013
I was a bit worried about buying this due to the number of reviews that said it was difficult to apply however having used Hori protectors before and knowing how good they are I took the leap of faith and I am glad I did as the protector is superb in not only covering the screen but the areas around the joysticks and buttons which can also get dirty.

The installation was simple and took less than 3 minutes we no air bubbles to remove or specks of trapped dust, to be honest this was the most trouble free installation of a screen protector I have ever had to do.

My only advice would be

1. Watch the video on YouTube (search for Hori Screen Protector Vita). The instructions make a bit more sense once you have watched this.

2. Clean the screen well before you apply the protector.

3. Take your time.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit fiddley, 6 July 2014
Works a treat for your Vita. A bit fiddled to put on, mine took a few trial and errors. Well worth it when it's on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Screen protector !!, 17 Jun. 2014
Sashev (Bulgaria , Varna) - See all my reviews
The procedure for the putting it on the vita is good shown at the manual.You won't even notice it,when it's on.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit latest VITA, 13 Jun. 2014
Marcus Macaulay (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
Doesn't fit the latest (June 2014) vita correctly. Of course you don't find this out until you try to fit it, so it lasted a day and was then thrown away. For me a total waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for PS Vita, 21 May 2014
Not easy to apply to the PS Vita but it fits in nicely, just beware of the bubbles, when applying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 15 May 2014
I got this for my Vita as Hori products are very good and are officially licensed by Sony.

I like how the protective film covers a lot of the top surface including around the buttons and thumb sticks (unlike some other brands that just cover the screen itself.)

Some reviewers have commented that the fitment is bad and dust gets under the film, all I can say is something is not being done correctly as I found that by taking my time, reading the instructions, being delicate and having some patience I have installed the protective film without any dust or rubbish being caught between the film and the screen.

The product itself is well made with clean sharp edges and a lot of thought has gone into the process of applying the film. The instructions walk you through each step and with any luck the end result should be a perfect finish and you can barely notice the film when its in place.

I suggest giving the top of the Vita a good clean before applying the film (a cloth is included) to get rid of any finger prints or grease and do it in a dust free area.

Nice product Hori :)

Hori Officially Licensed Protective Screen Filter (PlayStation Vita)
Out of stock