Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 19 February 2015
Pleased with product and service was good
on 26 May 2015
Great cd highly recommend
I heard a few t.e.e.d songs on radio 1 and liked it, so bought the album and I thought it would be quite indi (my usual style) however I was surprised to hear most of the tracks kicking out some heavy beats lol. Definite unexpected suprise, I really like this album.
on 17 December 2012
Discovered TEED on BBC Radio One Nick Grimshaw's Breakfast Show. The album is absolutely fantastic. The best track on the album is 'Your Love', an electronic/dance song released as the 7th single off the album.
on 7 August 2012
...or the 2 Bears, then definitely get on this. Very similar in style i.e pop / house that will go down well in a house party. Nothing groundbreaking, but then again if it ain't broken, why fix it?
on 2 August 2012
Love the album, every track is fantastic
Would recommend to everyone who enjoy electronic music, well done totally enormous extinct dinosaur.
on 1 February 2013
Wish I'd gone with my gut instinct and saved my £, whoever it was on here that likened this to SBTRKT is off his bleedin rocker!! Turgid, uninspiring, soul-less tripe! Seemingly produced for todays trashy Simon Cowell generation...oh! and his singing voice leaves a lot to be desired....shameful, doesn't even deserve shelf space in my treasured collection...! Totally enormous extinct waste of £££££'s