Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 9 January 2013
Great CD, selection of songs are great. Enjoy listening to it all the time. Gives you a feel good factor. Enjoy singing all the songs, rememebered all the words. Love Old Skool Soul and R&B. 90's Groove is the right choice.
on 16 March 2013
This is a great buy, I sing away to this, it's great fun, so many songs, a good old dance to this and you will get transported back to the 90's
on 11 October 2012
Brilliant 90's music indeed, just what I would expect on a Ministry of Sound CD, all of which are great.
Very highly recommended.
OK, I know, it's getting boring to read me moaning about Ministry of Sound releases, but really, this needs to be addressed.

For a start what is 90's groove? It's not a genre as such, and just encompasses R&B, Dance and bits of hip hop. So you may be forgiven for asking why tracks like Brimful Of Asher (obviously the Fatboy Slim version!) are here? Yes, it's a groovy track, but it's not got that swing. With the title of this - you'd expect something like Brand New Heavies' "Midnight At The Oasis", Kenny Thomas' "Best Of You" and such tracks with a "groove".

Ranting over, I guess this makes a good playlist, tracks like Jamiroquai's Virtual Insanity will always be part of my iPod, and listened to too, not just sitting there gathering dust like some other tracks. I also liked tracks like Sade's No Ordinary Love, with the smooth lyrics, yet, where's the groove?

Also I found a lot of the tracks here are 80s, like Soul II Soul's Back To Life, Neneh Cherry's Buffalo Stance and even Lisa Stansfield's Been Around the World. So it begs the question, where did they do their research, and who was in charge of groove?

Don't get me wrong, there are some good tracks, but half of this you probably have on other compilations, plus it's far too mainstream. I just don't get MOS' criteria for making compilations, and yes, though this is good music, it's just poorly put together or classified. I never bothered with 80's Groove, so I don't know how this fares.

Disappointing.
on 17 January 2014
good for a dance aroung the kitchen, but i remember better songs than this from the 90's and the originals would have been much better
on 31 July 2013
arrived on time and was what i expected,good value for money and i have enjoyed listening to it,would recomend it.
on 7 January 2014
Very good mix of music and easy listening. Very good value for money and perfect for relaxation and dancing too.
on 2 March 2013
My son put this on his wish list for Christmas and was thrilled when I bought it for him, he thinks it's great.
on 5 March 2014
A great CD with some of the very best 90's tunes. I love listening to it as it brings back so many memories.
on 14 November 2013
This is a fabulous CD. Took me back to my younger days. I also have volume 2 which is just as good!