Price:£34.99 - £54.99

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 February 2013
This is my third bed from Intex. I started with a King Size, then a double and now a single as I moved around and my guests needs changed over time.

All have been excellent quality.

The built in pump inflates the bed in just a couple of minutes and deflates just as quickly (if you use the powered, suck the air out, option).

The bed rolls up and stores in a cupboard until its needed next time.

My only bit of advice is, these are made of plastic, plastic does not have airflow like a normal mattress and so heat and sweat can be an issue, just pop on two sheets before your duvet and that normally does the trick to giving your guest a great nights sleep.

A great thing to have as a standby or for regular visitors. I used to use mine every month or so and had them for at least a couple of years at a time with no issues.
on 1 December 2009
I ordered this using the alternative "fulfilled by Amazon" option and it was delivered incredibly fast. Thank you Amazon!
The bed is designed well, and is comfortable to sleep on. As with many new plastic items, there is a strong smell at the moment. Hopefully this will reduce with time. However, there is a more serious issue with the dimensions.
As I am 183cm tall, I had hoped that a 203cm mattress would be sufficient. Unfortunately it turns out that the top sleeping surface is only about 183-185cm long. The 203cm is supposedly a "maximum" dimension, including bulges, but this doesn't really help the sleeper! The same applies to the width, though this was not such an issue for me. But you may need to know that the sleeping area is only about 83-85 cm wide. Again, the bulges supposedly take this up to 100cm.
So my initial impressions are: this is a good bed, but it is not as big as you might expect from the description.
11 comment|132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 January 2011
Needed a spare bed for Christmas and wanted something a bit more luxurious than standard airbed - much more comfortable and easy to store. One minor downside, noisy to inflate, but then it only takes about 2 or 3 minutes to do so.
on 9 August 2010
this poroduct is great value the speed it arrived was very good and i can give this 10 /10
on 13 March 2010
As I have never been able to sleep very well when anywhere other than my own home, trying out an air bed I was unfamiliar with was worrying. I needn't have been concerned though, the bed gave me the best nights sleep I had ever had in such situations. I have nothing to complain about in regards to the electric pump, either. You are ready to go in a few minutes, much quicker than you would imagine - especially given its height. The bed did not smell very much either, unlike most when brand new. All in all, I say money well spent.
on 31 July 2010
Bought this, 2 months ago, instead of the more expensive products on the market as its only for our spare room for the occasional guest staying over. last month my dad used it for 10 days & loved it. needs refilling at times as it softens a bit after a night but overall a comfy bed i am told. no complaints so far.
on 1 February 2010
Purchased this item for when family visiting. Perfect size, and the additional height makes it more like a single bed. Really comfy.
on 5 March 2013
Made of better quality material than I anticipated. Very easy to inflate/deflate and the user I bought it for thought it terrific. One downside is that the case it is supplied in tore easily while I was putting it back inside.
on 31 August 2014
I've had this bed over a year now and have used it lots. I like the bed. The pumping up system is great ( the plug even fits snuggly in the housing in the bed) . The bed pumps up to a proper bed height. It pumps up nice and firm. It has a nice comfy soft suede-like finish on the top. BUT ... the adults that have slept on it hate it. They complain they don't get a good nights sleep on it. They roll off it, it kind of sinks in the middle, they prefer sleeping on the floor. I just don't get it, but that's what they say. The kids that have slept on it seem less discerning, but the adults...... they don't seem to like it.
on 4 February 2013
Purchased recently and am not dissappointed. Very easy to use, my daugheter opted to sleep on it for the entire xmas holidays and it only required a little extra air once.
Very quick to inflate and easy to deflate, great buy at £35